510 Connectors

Just the 510 thread its M7 but the pitch is 0.5mm so they not popular here in SA so none of the engineering supply shops stock the things. I bought this one from @johan who had a few he brought in.

Just the 510 thread its M7 but the pitch is 0.5mm so they not popular here in SA so none of the engineering supply shops stock the things. I bought this one from @johan who had a few he brought in.
I see thank you,actually just found the thresad discussing the initial buy.
so that would be the internal,what die fits the external threading,like for mpt3 fitment

from what i have found now it looks like M12 x0.5,
will do some more reading

i see a gap in the market here.
I wonder how much moneez i can make if i bring in like 10 000 000...........*stroking imaginary beard*

So does anyone in the western cape have a m7 x 0.5 tap and die? I need it for my atomics and FDV 510 connector.

So does anyone in the western cape have a m7 x 0.5 tap and die? I need it for my atomics and FDV 510 connector.

This?

9DeBZSb.jpg

Okay, so next question is, would you mind tapping my FDV 510 when I come around to pick up the KUI?
Not at all, as long as you do the tapping - I do not even know which is the right side up on that doohickey.

Not at all, as long as you do the tapping - I do not even know which is the right side up on that doohickey.

:rofl: @ "doohickey" - Literally LOL'ed :giggle:

Thank you Andre, you rock mate :rock:

Back