510 Drip Tips

AlienPhaze

Mech Mods & Fruit Loops
LV

Awards
Best place to find 510 Drip tips - as well as integrated tips

I know BVC does some really nice custom 510 Tips - Just trying to see what the options in SA are for non resin tips

Best place to find 510 Drip tips - as well as integrated tips

I know BVC does some really nice custom 510 Tips - Just trying to see what the options in SA are for non resin tips

BVC now lives in Portugal.

BVC now lives in Portugal.

Interesting, Did not know that - as I emailed not to long ago (about 2 weeks ago) to inquire about custom colours on certain drip tips and was told I can just place my order and add the custom colour in the notes

Any idea on lead times from BVC at the moment - as the site still shows flat rate shipping in SA of R120 or customer collection

Not sure about BVC. Best chat with Brent directly!

Lead time for the stock on Obet Robot is right away if there is the stock of the colour you want.

Spoke to Brent from BVC

BVC is still manufacturing in South Africa and all shipping stays the same. They ship over night nationally, lead time should be over night unless you request them to make a colour They don't have in stock.Then it's a couple days.

I get most of mine from Aliexpress!
I have seen they got some really cool looking stuff that fits most ideas , my only problem is that it is always a gamble with the south african postal service

How long do you usually wait and in what condition does it arrive

I have seen they got some really cool looking stuff that fits most ideas , my only problem is that it is always a gamble with the south african postal service

Maybe ask @Grand Guru advice I know he bought from China a lot including using Fasttech and I know the last RTA he bought was from Aliexpress. it was something that because I don't review anymore I privately recommended and from telling him about it he had it in about 2 weeks!

I am in UK so usually 2 weeks even though they say it will take longer and never had an issue with it turning up or condition etc!

I placed a countless number of orders on most of the Chinese website. Most of the things I bought from China took 4 to 8 weeks to arrive and they all arrived in good condition. I only had 1 parcel that got lost. SAPO are slow but they luckily still deliver if you have enough patience.

These integrated tips by Reekvape from 2fDeal in China look good!

393820761_2424381014411030_7457818560005294568_n.jpg

Back