510 to 510 adapter for Reo

Al3x

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I am looking for a 510 to 510 adapter that works on the reo.
Vapemob used to keep them but they are out of stock

no one in this country has ever had proper 510 to 510 adapters. ever. but 510 to ego/510, yeah plenty of those. should have a spare if you want alex

no one in this country has ever had proper 510 to 510 adapters. ever. but 510 to ego/510, yeah plenty of those. should have a spare if you want alex
Check the vapemob site it is still on there is just no stock, the one you have is fine as long as I will be able to use it on the reo for a bf atty

Check the vapemob site it is still on there is just no stock, the one you have is fine as long as I will be able to use it on the reo for a bf atty
Presume your Reo is not low profile? You do know that @JakesSA from Vapeclub will shave it to lp for you.

Presume your Reo is not low profile? You do know that @JakesSA from Vapeclub will shave it to lp for you.
thanks for that @Andre I will contact him, thought @JakesSA only did bf atty's but really awesome that he is providing this service for us, didn't know which engineer to send it to here in durbz, and honestly didn't want to take a risk of them messing it up

Back