• Thread starter Niruki
  • Start date
I'm sure that they will send you another one @Niruki . They have a good reputation with that type of thing. If you are not in a hurry you could ask them to send the replacement when nic is allowed.

I'm interested to know what recipe you will be using the Turkish delight in.

Yes!:MERCURY:

Just want to give a shout out to Blck vapour for sorting me out with some sweet DIY supplies during these trying times.
This is my first order EVER.
Would prefer to get my own stuff, but since I moved out into the middle of nowhere and the only vape shop is a small display inside another shop with limited stock and they don't even operate under lock down restrictions. (Looking forward to a time we never have to use that phrase again!)
I had to courier it

Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase even without the nicotine
So one of the bottles of concentrates leaked (Turkish Delight)
These things happen so I'm not too bothered about it.
I'll just order another once I can get nic shipped.
It was an expensive one though and I kinda really wanted to use that one.
It went everywhere and there's about 1ml left in the bottle. Might be able to make it work.
Smells awesome though :-D
Gave everything a rinse under the tap then patted it dry with a cloth.
Now they are sitting out in the air to get the rest of the moisture off.
View attachment 197359
Again. To the Blck team. Much appreciated guys. You've just made a loyal customer out of me.B;)
Will 2nd that on their service, very quick and always willing to help

They have awesome service. And the best mango concentrate fore by faaaaar is FE mango

Yes!:MERCURY:

Just want to give a shout out to Blck vapour for sorting me out with some sweet DIY supplies during these trying times.
This is my first order EVER.
Would prefer to get my own stuff, but since I moved out into the middle of nowhere and the only vape shop is a small display inside another shop with limited stock and they don't even operate under lock down restrictions. (Looking forward to a time we never have to use that phrase again!)
I had to courier it

Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase even without the nicotine
So one of the bottles of concentrates leaked (Turkish Delight)
These things happen so I'm not too bothered about it.
I'll just order another once I can get nic shipped.
It was an expensive one though and I kinda really wanted to use that one.
It went everywhere and there's about 1ml left in the bottle. Might be able to make it work.
Smells awesome though :-D
Gave everything a rinse under the tap then patted it dry with a cloth.
Now they are sitting out in the air to get the rest of the moisture off.
View attachment 197359
Again. To the Blck team. Much appreciated guys. You've just made a loyal customer out of me.B;)

Very nice! Look like soldiers lined up for battle. Enjoy. I also ordered from them... exceptional service!

Back