A quick look at XTAR Flagship Charger--Dragon VP4 Plus

XTAR

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello everyone,

A few years ago, we released a multi-functional charger, "XTAR Dragon VP4 Plus". It can not only charge the battery but also detect the health of the battery. It can be said that it is a rare product with a strong comprehensive performance on the market.

I9e34VI.png

So today, let's take everyone to review this flagship product again.

The "XTAR Dragon VP4 Plus" comes in a cardboard box and includes:

cDUh3bu.jpg

-VP4 Plus charger

-12V/3A adapter

-Pair of probes

-3A car adapter

-Charger bag

-Manual

-Warranty card

The slots can handle long protected 18650 and 26650 cells up to approximately 72mm in length. As with nearly all other chargers, since it was released a few years ago, now the protected 20700 and 21700 cells have arrived on the market, we are having issues fitting. I believe in the near future, we will fix these issues.

The user interface is fairly simple and easy to learn, with just three buttons:

crzmaRV.jpg

Left - Current/Refresh button - the short press will change current, a long press will start refresh cycle.

Middle - Display - change between displayed slots, a long press will set the display to low brightness, double click returns to the main screen.

Right - Record/Test - the short press will recall saved test data, long press will start a test cycle, double click will turn sound on/off.

Note: When display brightness is dimmed, the first press of any button will restore it to max brightness.

Each slot/bay has a colored indicator light:

Blue - Discharging

Red - Charging

Green - Battery fully charged/reverse polarity/poor connection.

Finally, please allow me to share a video from YouTube @ Mr Baz Reviews.

You can also find this charger on below links:

Amazon-US: https://amzn.to/2TnhQzm

Aliexpress: US $29.99 25% OFF|XTAR DRAGON VP4 PLUS Smart Battery Charger Set Fast Charging Cargador 18650 Battery Charger VS XTAR VP4C USB Charger 2019 NEWEST|Chargers| - AliExpress

We also running a giveaway contest on Facebook to get XTAR and Rincoe mail

Contest link: Shenzhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd

Follow us you still have a big chance to win a more free gift! Share it with your friend now.;)

Back