Aero Tank Mini & Mega

Any chance of a Sneak peak at what the prices will look like @Oupa :D?

Awesome new man!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:??????????????????????

Just saw that eciggies have put them up so Im guessing the pricing should be the same...

Dont see the coils though @Matthee

New Kanger Aero Tank Mega on the SVD in 18490.

I likey.

The Aero Tank Mega is the Nautilus killer, every thing Phil B said in his review of the new Aero Tank, it be true.

Best VTF I have had from a tank yet.

Will give a more detailed review at a later day, Just first need to get up to speed with my new contract.20140528_145156.jpg

Just saw that eciggies have put them up so Im guessing the pricing should be the same...

Dont see the coils though @Matthee

That would be correct!

Coils incoming on Monday/Tuesday.

New Kanger Aero Tank Mega on the SVD in 18490.

I likey.

The Aero Tank Mega is the Nautilus killer, every thing Phil B said in his review of the new Aero Tank, it be true.

Best VTF I have had from a tank yet.

Will give a more detailed review at a later day, Just first need to get up to speed with my new contract.View attachment 5540

ooooh so puuurdy :mask:

whats the verdict oupa?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Very nice! Kanger is definitely stepping up their game again with these tanks! Love the new coils!

So my Aerotank Mega arrived today :party:

But what a fail on my part, it arrived at home and I'm at work :banghead:;(

Why oh why did I ship to my house???

Guess I was too excited when I ordered it.

Step 1, fake a cough
Step 2, tell a colleague about this 'ilness' that's been going around
Step 3, fake another cough
Repeat until the boss sends you home
Step 4, Vape the new toy and tell us all about it

;-)

*PS: Vapemail is not an excuse for trying to skip work, this is an odd case (new product) so it's allowed :--P

Oooh, the wait is going to drive you insane!

Get a can of mixed vegetables from a nearby store, pour it out on your desk and rest your head in it, this way you wont have to ask for time off or fake anything, they will send you away real quick :D

Get a can of mixed vegetables from a nearby store, pour it out on your desk and rest your head in it, this way you wont have to ask for time off or fake anything, they will send you away real quick :D

Just make sure to mush it and make sure there are carrots in it, can't have an accident without carrots:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

LOL! you guys are giving me some great ideas.

I might just try one of them :)

Thanks @Oupa this mega is rocking!I initially filled with eclipse from spacejam and I actually thought the tank is not all that its hyped to be. this morning changed juice and put one of my peraonal favorites in heavenly tobacco and holy moly this thing is awesome

some picsies
ujynamun.jpg

Thanks @Oupa this mega is rocking!I initially filled with eclipse from spacejam and I actually thought the tank is not all that its hyped to be. this morning changed juice and put one of my peraonal favorites in heavenly tobacco and holy moly this thing is awesome

some picsies
ujynamun.jpg

Ok a Mega on a VV V3? Gotta send a pic of it in all its glory!

Back