5 - hugod - Pineapple & Lychee
6 - hugod - Melon Mix
7 - spard - Chilled Black Berries
8 - janom - Raspberry Hazelnut Scone
9 - janom - Creme Brulee
10 - janom - Toffee Apple
11 - lfgm - Fig Creme Brulee
12- lfgm - Toffee Apple

I am going to add the rating given and a very short extract of the review to make this list more useful for at-a-glance info. Read the whole review on the website for more detail.

Updated list for 16th April draw.

# - Name - Juice - Rating/5 - Summary

1 - janom - ADV Gold Liquorice - 4 - A great ADV for a MTL smoking replacement
2 - janom - Chocmint Shake - 5 - Absolutely delicious! No other description will do!
3 - lfgm - Cinnana Snickerdoodle - 5 - Absolutely delicious
4 - hugod - Forest Berry YPC - 5 - Reminds me of some type of peppermint chocolate mousse.
5 - hugod - Pineapple & Lychee - 4 - Nice and sweet if you love the fruit.
6 - hugod - Melon Mix - 5 - Like a watermelon bubble gum. Very smooth.
7 - spard - Chilled Black Berries - 5 - Awesome Berry Taste with just the right amount of Menthol
8 - janom - Raspberry Hazelnut Scone - 4 - Prefer to drip this at home after a meal
9 - janom - Creme Brulee - 3 - Subtle and sweet juice.
10 - janom - Toffee Apple - 2 - Crisp and prominent apple flavour.
11 - lfgm - Fig Creme Brulee - 5 - The fig flavour in this juice is spot on, think natural fig,
12- lfgm - Toffee Apple - 5 - The apple is prominent and very sweet, which is exactly what I enjoy.
13 - spard - Banana Custard Cake - 5 - Just awesome, Perfect Bannana and Custard cake balance

3 days left to get some more entries in!

Last edited:
Updated list for 16th April draw.

1 - janom - ADV Gold Liquorice - 4 - A great ADV for a MTL smoking replacement
2 - janom - Chocmint Shake - 5 - Absolutely delicious! No other description will do!
3 - lfgm - Cinnana Snickerdoodle - 5 - Absolutely delicious
4 - hugod - Forest Berry YPC - 5 - Reminds me of some type of peppermint chocolate mousse.
5 - hugod - Pineapple & Lychee - 4 - Nice and sweet if you love the fruit.
6 - hugod - Melon Mix - 5 - Like a watermelon bubble gum. Very smooth.
7 - spard - Chilled Black Berries - 5 - Awesome Berry Taste with just the right amount of Menthol
8 - janom - Raspberry Hazelnut Scone - 4 - Prefer to drip this at home after a meal
9 - janom - Creme Brulee - 3 - Subtle and sweet juice.
10 - janom - Toffee Apple - 2 - Crisp and prominent apple flavour.
11 - lfgm - Fig Creme Brulee - 5 - The fig flavour in this juice is spot on, think natural fig,
12- lfgm - Toffee Apple - 5 - The apple is prominent and very sweet, which is exactly what I enjoy.
13 - spard - Banana Custard Cake - 5 - Just awesome, Perfect Bannana and Custard cake balance
14- lfgm - Pineapple Shake - 5 - The pineapple is subtle, maybe a little too subtle, and the vape is milky with a hint of mint.(Does not contain mint - YOO)

Well, it's D-Day. We shall do the draw between 10-11am as per usual.

:number_one:
13 - spard - Banana Custard Cake - Looks like 150ml, I can't see a review in the reviews thread?

9 - janom - 10% off next order
4 - hugod - 5% off next order

Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who submitted reviews.

:number_one:
13 - spard - Banana Custard Cake - Looks like 150ml, I can't see a review in the reviews thread?

9 - janom - 10% off next order
4 - hugod - 5% off next order

Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who submitted reviews.
Lucky buggers :) Congratulations!

New list for 16th May draw.

1 - jorda - Melon Mix - 5 - One of my favourite flavours around
2 - jorda - Chilled Grape - 5 - First drag, fell instantly in love. Will definitely come back for more

List update for 16th May draw.

2 - jorda - Chilled Grape - 5 - First drag, fell instantly in love. Will definitely come back for more
3 - saali - Chocmint Shake - 5 - Tastes like a double thick milkshake with peppermint crisp chocolate in it,awesome!
4 - saali - Irish Cookie Shake - 4 - Very rich and creamy,dessert lovers will love this one!

3 - saali - Chocmint Shake - 5 - Tastes like a double thick milkshake with peppermint crisp chocolate in it,awesome!
4 - saali - Irish Cookie Shake - 4 - Very rich and creamy,dessert lovers will love this one!
5 - piete - Chilled Naartjie - 4 - Something new, a nice refreshing naartjie vape with that menthol throat punch! Think oros naartjie

5 - piete - Chilled Naartjie - 4 - Something new, a nice refreshing naartjie vape with that menthol throat punch! Think oros naartjie
6 - alexc - ADV Premix Chilled Irish Cream - 5 - Superb flavor and one of my all time favorites,

6 - alexc - ADV Premix Chilled Irish Cream - 5 - Superb flavor and one of my all time favorites
7 - alexc - ADV Gold Brandy - 4 - the brandy hits hard and leaves a great tobacco aftertaste

A few days to go to D-Day! :D

2 days to go to the next draw on the 16th.

Still some time to get your reviews in guys!

We will do the draw on the 16th, and then we will have to make some changes, unfortunately.

Last edited:
The last of the draws to be held in this format will be done tomorrow. Entries close tonight.

Final list for today's draw.

6 - alexc - ADV Premix Chilled Irish Cream - 5 - Superb flavor and one of my all time favorites
7 - alexc - ADV Gold Brandy - 4 - the brandy hits hard and leaves a great tobacco aftertaste
8 - saali - Pineapple Shake - 5 - The best pineapple milkshake I have tasted,nice and smooth,just the right amount of flavours to make it an all day vape
9 - saali - Strawberry Delight - 5 - Tastes just like the picture on the website,strawberry not overwhelming,a nice balance with the creams,

The draw will be held between 10-11am as per usual.
Good luck guys!

We have a winner :campeon:

The numbers are:
4 - saali - Irish cookie shake 200ml free juice free shipping! 2nd time winner!
2 - jorda - 10% off
7 - alexc - 5% off

Congrats guys!

We will email the winners, as always.

There has been dwindling support for this draw over the last few months, even as our customer base has grown. so we've decided to suspend this competition for the time being.

We would of course still greatly appreciate reviews, and thank those who take the time to submit them. If we restart this draw all reviews received from now to then will be included.

We will email the winners, as always.

There has been dwindling support for this draw over the last few months, even as our customer base has grown. so we've decided to suspend this competition for the time being.

We would of course still greatly appreciate reviews, and thank those who take the time to submit them. If we restart this draw all reviews received from now to then will be included.
Awesome of you guys to keep this competition going for so long @YeOldeOke !

The website is pretty much the only one I have come across with a populated review section, well played sir!

Awesome of you guys to keep this competition going for so long @YeOldeOke !

The website is pretty much the only one I have come across with a populated review section, well played sir!
@Stosta We were actually hoping to keep the comp going for another year or two, mainly because we are still growing.

We like to give people choices but the problem with such a large selection is confusion. So many choices, what do I pick?? That is where honest reviews play a vital role.

We'll have a serious look at reviving it.

Last edited:
Back