All Day Vapes Shipping

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
newlogo.png

We are very happy to see that The Courier Guy has managed to steady the ship after their early Jan fiasco. Everything is ticking over again like a well-oiled machine.

Kudos to The Courier Guy management and staff for a job well done!

Now that their rates have settled down we have adjusted our shipping charges accordingly, and with a new economy rate (typically 1 day longer to deliver) of R75 Nationally we are VERY pleased to offer this as an alternative.

We have decided not to try PUDO again - the following reasons are an explanation of our thinking only, I will not enter into a debate with offended PUDO fans. We've tried them and decided to stop using them for good reasons.

Apart from the amount of daily issues we had with PUDO, their rate is a false economy, especially in comparison with The Courier Guy economy rates.

PUDO works by package size, and 80% of our packages fall into the medium category. The rates for those are R100, more than the efficient Courier Guy door to door economy service. Add costs and time for us, or the customer, or both to go to PUDO lockers it makes no sense.

They have a 'Limited Promotion' - no doubt because they lost customers, of R50 locker to locker. Limited time means nothing to me, they have not responded as to when that will end. At any time. And even during that period, someone travelling to lockers costs time, money and risk. Costs which have to be recovered somehow.

With the door to door service there is very seldom an issue. Makes it cheaper for us (read lower prices) and cheaper for customers (read travelling costs and risk). No contest IMHO.

The Courier Guy has informed us of their new rates effective 7 March 2022

In a nutshell, local deliveries will go up by about R5 and national by about R12.

This is tied to the increase in diesel effective 2 March

Whilst no increase is welcomed, we understand the reasons and feel The Courier Guy still gives a superior service at a very good rate.

Last edited:
The Courier Guy has informed us of their new rates effective 7 March 2022

In a nutshell, local deliveries will go up by about R5 and national by about R12.

This is tied to the increase in diesel effective 2 March

Whilst no increase is welcomed, we understand the reasons and feel The Courier Guy still gives a superior service at a very good rate.
@YeOldeOke How will the price increases affect the free deliveries?
PS: My delivery from you last month was impressive. Placed my order on Sunday night, got order confirmation at 8h15 Monday morning, Tracking number at about 11h00 and received my package in Hankey in the Eastern Cape just after 10h00 on Tuesday morning. Great service.

@YeOldeOke How will the price increases affect the free deliveries?
PS: My delivery from you last month was impressive. Placed my order on Sunday night, got order confirmation at 8h15 Monday morning, Tracking number at about 11h00 and received my package in Hankey in the Eastern Cape just after 10h00 on Tuesday morning. Great service.
@Marius Keinhans It won't affect it at all. Free shipping stays at R1000 juice.

Pudo lost two of my packages one for almost 6 weeks I’m not a fan of pudo postnet is way way better

Back