Archive Alliancetech Flave 22 Gold | with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Adhir

Advanced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Alliancetech Flave 22 Gold + Ultem cap + SS cap + Black metal cap + White cap + 510 adapter (so you can also use your own 510 tip )
Selling Price :- R 1700
Condition :- 8/10
Age of the item :-unknown
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Midrand/ Sunninghill/ Fourways depending on time/day
Delivery/Collection :- Collection preferred, delivery on your dime and time
Reason for sale:- Clearing out

PSX_20191220_072100.jpg PSX_20191220_072118.jpg PSX_20191220_072143.jpg

Last edited:
Hi i’m from France and i want to buy your flave gold can you tell me if he possible please and what is the price for shippement for paris and i can Pay Whit paypal. Thanks

Hi i’m from France and i want to buy your flave gold can you tell me if he possible please and what is the price for shippement for paris and i can Pay Whit paypal. Thanks

I've never shipped something to France before but have received stuff from Alliancetech in France using DHL Express.

Maybe one of the learned guru's on the forum will be able to offer some advice.

If you can shippe the flave for France with DHL i can pay you now with paypal, tell me if he possible.

I've never shipped something to France before but have received stuff from Alliancetech in France using DHL Express.

Maybe one of the learned guru's on the forum will be able to offer some advice.

If you go to any postnet or any printing outlet, they usually are an agent for DHL. They package the product based on weight and give you a price based on the size and location. If i recall, to send to malaysia it was around R550 for a atty.

If you can shippe the flave for France with DHL i can pay you now with paypal, tell me if he possible.

I called the DHL agent this side now.
DHL Express to France from here is R960 - approximately 50 euros

that will increase the price for you alot.

Funds to clear in my account (i will withdraw the funds to confirm), prior to shipping being done.

Cheers.

Last edited:
It’s okay for me the price Is r 1700+ 960 for the shipping.
The flave gold is an original version?

bonjour !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back