Amazing customers

Mari

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello all vapers,

Just a general admiration treat about the amazing people we get to meet.
We just had a customer walk into the E-Cig inn shop in Amanzimtoti and it was such a pleasure to help him, we discussed different mods and what you can achieve with each mod, he purchased a Eleaf I just Start rose gold and a Eleaf iStick 60W Matt Black, we advised on different flavors. He left so pleased and grateful for all our help.

Today i just realized again how amazing people are and how passionate we are about vaping.

It's true vaping is not a hobby it is a way of life.

Thank you so much for making my day.

Hello all vapers,

Just a general admiration treat about the amazing people we get to meet.
We just had a customer walk into the E-Cig inn shop in Amanzimtoti and it was such a pleasure to help him, we discussed different mods and what you can achieve with each mod, he purchased a Eleaf I just Start rose gold and a Eleaf iStick 60W Matt Black, we advised on different flavors. He left so pleased and grateful for all our help.

Today i just realized again how amazing people are and how passionate we are about vaping.

It's true vaping is not a hobby it is a way of life.

Thank you so much for making my day.

Vaping is Epic and Our Vaping Family is also Epic! Working in a vape store should bring a smile to your face especially when you get people off the stinkies!

Vaping is Epic and Our Vaping Family is also Epic! Working in a vape store should bring a smile to your face especially when you get people off the stinkies!

Most definitely and everyday we meet so many wonderful people. Our Vaping family is amazing and i would not have it any other way :) Very blessed to be apart of this family. Helping people as well as having fun. Who wouldn't love working in a Vape Store.

Most definitely and everyday we meet so many wonderful people. Our Vaping family is amazing and i would not have it any other way :) Very blessed to be apart of this family. Helping people as well as having fun. Who wouldn't love working in a Vape Store.

Hopefully i can get down to durban and come visit you guys and Brian :p

Back