Ample Vape Mace-X

Modyrts

Hi Hungry, I'm Dad
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
"Hard hitting crisp flavor"

The exact words a mate of mine used when he tried it for the first time and honestly I couldnt agree more

This review is on the Ample Mace-X sent to me by @Heaven Gifts (and due thanks to them)

20180914_142604.jpg

Straight into the nitty gritty details:
The rta is superb and I was honestly surprised by how good the build is not to mention the flavor and clouds that comes off it.

For the purpose of this review I tested the Rta on a range of devices over a number of days and I was rather pleased.

Straight into the specs:
24.5mm diameter
50mm height
2ml tank capacity (although i
I have seen bubble glass for this however I did not recieve)
Comes in a range of colors: Black, Blue, SS and Rainbow (heat treated look)

Now with RTAs the question is always: Does it leak?

And with full honesty I can say that it does not. With Top airflow and tight Orings i have yet to have had any issues with leaking.

The top cap is easily removable with smooth threading and has a top filling feature with dual kidney holes and unlike other RTAs you dont have to worry about the top cap opening accidentally.

1536928895535939824576.jpg

This RTA does come with two pop-in coils one installed, standard across most RTAs which read at about .27 ohms. Now as a full disclaimer before I continue I dont reccomend ever doing this

When it comes to the 510 Pin as with most Rtas it is a floating pin and does move so it is not entirely hybrid safe HOWEVER it does protrude quite far with the coil in to it semi safe to use on a hybrud mechanical mod which I have been doing.

20180914_142719.jpg

Here I have the Ample Mace-X on my Geekvape Black Ring and I must say i love the way this RTA looks on almost anything.

My only con to this RTA is the way the 810 driptip was designed. Nowadays most driptips slip into an O-ring inside the atty however this was designed so that the O-ring is on the driptip itself meaning I couldnt use my pther preferred driptips.

15369293561281123397719.jpg

Also I did not recieve a 510 Driptip adapter.

To sum it up I loved this RTA and I would reccomend it to anyone looking for a hugh quality, economic RTA.

Check it out on @Heaven Gifts web page:

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Ample-Mace-X-Tank.html

Back