Apple ala mode

Friep

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Could use some help banging out this recipe on version 10 already and still tweeking etc. All of the versions where good and vapeable but not yet wat I want.
The idea:IMG_20170915_224055.png
The recipe: version 1
Tfa Apple pie 3%
Fa Fuji 3%
Tfa Apple 1%
Cap sweet cream 4%
Tfa vanilla swirl 3%
Tfa vanilla cupcake 1%
Tfa vanilla bean ice cream 3%

My problem with version 1 was that I get a cardboard taste from tfa vanilla bean ice cream so few versions after that changed it to cap and fw. Then I noticed that its not the right vanilla that I want so the hunt for the vanilla began went trough cap French vanilla v2, fa vanilla burban ( for some reason I cant taste this one), tfa french vanilla cream etc.
Got hs vanilla bean ice cream will do a mix with that one soon and got inw dubble Apple wich replaced the tfa Apple for now.

I would love some suggestions for a Apple ala mode recipe please.

The base below should give you some of the sauteed/cooked effect, together with a delicate spicy and the ice cream. You will have to choose the apple.

TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 4.0 %
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl 2.0 %
FLV Greek Yogurt 1.0 %
FA Fresh Cream 1.0 %

Got it from this recipe, which is delicious. Read the discussion too.

The base below should give you some of the sauteed/cooked effect, together with a delicate spicy and the ice cream. You will have to choose the apple.

TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 4.0 %
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl 2.0 %
FLV Greek Yogurt 1.0 %
FA Fresh Cream 1.0 %

Got it from this recipe, which is delicious. Read the discussion too.

Thank you @Andre
This looks awsome unfortunately rule 1 applies need to get flv greek yogurt. But will give it a go with tfa greek yogurt or cap creamy yogurt.

And the Apple will definitely be fa fuji love the stuff

Was thinking about making a similar recipe. As Andre mentioned Cap CDS is one of the ingredients that I'll be using. I will develop my recipe and share once I believe its good enough.

You could maybe try Pie Crust.

Edit: Hope you dont mind my recipe name kinda resembling yours. Called it Fu-Gee-Alah. Saw "Apple ala" and the the song of The Fugees came to mind. Then Apple aka Fuji = Fu-Gee-Alah (Apple God).

Last edited:
If you want a pie filling vibe, PUR Country Apple is pretty good. It's about the only cooked apple going so is a better fit than Fuji for the profile. Although I'd probably still mix it with Fuji.

If you want a pie filling vibe, PUR Country Apple is pretty good. It's about the only cooked apple going so is a better fit than Fuji for the profile. Although I'd probably still mix it with Fuji.

Agree 100% maybe mix them the wonderful thing about diy you build your own perfect pie filling. Fuji just goes so well with cinnamon. Or some times I feel that it goes well with anything.

Most Apple Pie, Cheesecake, Milk Tart and other pie or tart recipes will have the crust included. If you want to enhance a pastry crust or make one from scratch, TFA Pie Crust is generally the go-to. To enhance or create a biscuit crumb crust, the popular choices are Inw Biscuit, FA Cookie and the various Graham Crackers (TFA Clear, Cap, FW).

Thanks @RichJB. Baking and cooking is one of my other hobbies. So in my mind I try to bring that into my "dreams" of one day building my own recipes. A bake and vape exercise

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Separate the apple flavor with .5% fa stark apple it should help tarten up the apple filling.

I use INW Biscuit(1%) and TFA Cheesecake (GC) [3%] for Tennis Biscuit.
If its like my mother's milktart the tenis biscuit idea above might work.

What would be the combination for our normal South African pie crusts - like my mom's milktart, Apple tart, etc.?

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back