Arctic Sub Ohm Tank by Horizon Tech

you my friend need to come back for lessons seems all u thought you has faded away. remember you only building coils for 6months ne
you need to go scratch in your Vape case and get your ce5+ out again. Show the people how you make it blow clouds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your opinion is irrelevant Rief! You haven't had an arctic! Don't make me call someone to put you on your place. You're only allowed an opinion if your attys are STOCK!

you need to go scratch in your Vape case and get your ce5+ out again. Show the people how you make it blow clouds

@RIEFY I need to get you to help me modify my beloved Evod1. Let's pump it up and make it take on the big guns! Lol

@Silver - check this out: http://www.evodbcc.com/rebuild-evod-coil/

Go Sub Ohm, drill the holes of the Evod airflow a bit bigger and I'm sure it will kick ass :)

Lol, thanks @Derick, that is actually a great tutorial
I have rebuilt many Evod coils in my "earlier days" but never sub ohm. Always kept it at about 1.3 or higher. Maybe i should try subohm it. Would be marvellous!

Nowadays I am too lazy so I just use the stock coils. I just nuke the 18mg with more menthol to give it a bit of a nitrous boost and it becomes a little pocket rocket ;-)

Lol, thanks @Derick, that is actually a great tutorial
I have rebuilt many Evod coils in my "earlier days" but never sub ohm. Always kept it at about 1.3 or higher. Maybe i should try subohm it. Would be marvellous!

Nowadays I am too lazy so I just use the stock coils. I just nuke the 18mg with more menthol to give it a bit of a nitrous boost and it becomes a little pocket rocket ;-)
Kanger now makes 0.8 coils, but it is for the Evod 2 (basically the same as the mini pt3)

Picked up an Arctic Tank Today...
So after reviewing this thread and Rip Trippers review... I agree, There is a little Dog shite taste (edit: albeit a small dog lol) on first tank... onto second tank now and it seems to be getting better... Hope it does, besides the current taste, she has some nice clouds... but runs hot and is thirsty at 30w on the .5 coil which is expected.

EDIT: Menthol Disguises said small Dog Shite Flavour ... lol

Last edited:
Just got the arctic tank. Best standard sub ohm tank IMO. Better than the subtank mini and atlantis in airflow and flavour

Just got the arctic tank. Best standard sub ohm tank IMO. Better than the subtank mini and atlantis in airflow and flavour

Then you should try the freemax starre subohm tank. I have both and can say without a doubt that the freemax starre beats the arctic in flavor and vapor production :)

Then you should try the freemax starre subohm tank. I have both and can say without a doubt that the freemax starre beats the arctic in flavor and vapor production :)

Edit: oh and it comes with a 5ml tank and not a 2.5 or 3ml.

I'm not sure if any vendors stock it I know someone asked about it in the vendor section

I'm not sure if any vendors stock it I know someone asked about it in the vendor section

That was me who asked about it :) the only vendor I found that stocks it is Vaporize. I ordered it from them :)

Can somebody please point me in the direction of where i may find a replacement glass for the Arctic tank?

Been rocking a new Arctic since lunch. No dog poop taste (as if I would know the taste anyway). Perfect since the first moment. Likes itself some higher watts. At first I like my subtanks more but after some messing aboit and tweaking this thing is a BEAST.

For direct-to-lung freaks not a MTL tank at all not even remotely. Made for chucking tasty full bodied clouds so thick it blinds you for a moment.

Back