Arcus Tank | Product Overview

HPBotha

Vapor Gratia Vaporis
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The new benchmark of refined MTL draw, combined with exquisite materials and luxuriously finished.
The Arcus Tank - Making MTL great again!​

upload_2018-2-27_9-25-28.png

Featuring a standard 510 thread, the Tank can be used on any Mod, but will only be recognised in Smart Mode by our Vega and Vega Mini Mods and will be adjustable from between 8-16 W (for Vega and Vega Mini).

You can read more on the Arcus Design philosophy in our Product Design Overview post [here]

Technical Specifications:
upload_2018-2-27_9-25-28.png

Product Size: Ø 22 x 40 mm
Material: Stainless Steel
Seals: Silicone
Glass: Borosilicate Glass (Replaceable)
Coating: Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD) - (Titanium Gray)
Coil Types/s: 1.8Ω Coil / Kanthal / Organic Cotton
Rated Coil Wattage: 8~16 W (Recommend 9~12W)
Tank Volume: 3 ml

Coil:
1.8Ω Organic Cotton (MTL / Vertical l / Bottom Airflow)
Kanthal Wire (Surface Treated / Grade 1)
Push-In Coil design that seals the Tank - allowing for easy coil changes.
upload_2018-2-27_9-25-29.png

Tank:

Refilling:
The Arcus tank features a top fill system.
We recommend 18~8 mg nicotine, 50VG:50PG liquids for the best MTL experience.

To Refill:
Grip the glass section with one hand and the Top Cap with the other while holding the tank Right side up. Then unscrew by twisting in a counterclockwise motion to open the tank.

1. For 3 ml Capacity: Refill through either cutout of the tank, the centre column is the chimney section, and not a refill port. Only fill up to just below the metal top for a maximum volume of 3 ml. Avoid trying to overfill or flavour will spill over into the chimney.

Starterpack Contents:

• 1x Arcus Tank
  • 2x Arcus 1.8Ω Coils
  • 1 x Arcus Tank Glass
  • 1x Arcus Tank Seal kit (Titanium Grey)
  • 1x Arcus Drip Tip Cap
  • 1x User Manual

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher beat us to it and he got an octa mod. Mr fisher you must also report your experiences here please.
I wanted this setup both the octa and the arcus but got the Vega and would like to pair the arcus with the Vega

Can we get some of those red hats that just say "Make MTL great again"?

I'm actually really excited to see how this performs!

This is a true MTL tank... other tanks like to believe they are MTL but this one really is!

Morning @Rob Fisher, I got to say I only recently saw your post with you Twisp Carry Case, converted as a tool kit :) Love it. It was purposefully designed to be a modular as possible. I would love to see how others use it. Maybe we should do a competition like that?

Look forward to your thoughts on the Arcus. Hope you are feeling better soon.

@Resistance the Arcus will give you really decent battery life on all our Mods, it draws about 2.4 A at 12 Watts so you'll get about 1 hour of actual vape time on the Vega or over 1000 puffs. You can double that with the Okta :). It should look great on any Mod, but does look particularly good on the Vega Mini (funky) and on the Okta (classy).

We have 5 different colour tank seals to help colour co-ordinate it to your Mod or just personalize it (take note Nom Rob ;)). So I hope to see some pics getting snapped in front of food :-D.

Can we get some of those red hats that just say "Make MTL great again"?

I'm actually really excited to see how this performs!

Working on stickers mate.... ;)

269ywz.jpg
upload_2018-3-13_9-32-12.png

High octane MTL for the win!

Get a proper punch in the throat ;-)

:D

Morning @Rob Fisher, I got to say I only recently saw your post with you Twisp Carry Case, converted as a tool kit :) Love it. It was purposefully designed to be a modular as possible. I would love to see how others use it. Maybe we should do a competition like that?

Look forward to your thoughts on the Arcus. Hope you are feeling better soon.

@Resistance the Arcus will give you really decent battery life on all our Mods, it draws about 2.4 A at 12 Watts so you'll get about 1 hour of actual vape time on the Vega or over 1000 puffs. You can double that with the Okta :). It should look great on any Mod, but does look particularly good on the Vega Mini (funky) and on the Okta (classy).

We have 5 different colour tank seals to help colour co-ordinate it to your Mod or just personalize it (take note Nom Rob ;)). So I hope to see some pics getting snapped in front of food :-D.
Hi guys.
@Mic Lazzari I get about two days out of a charge.I got the Vega not mini.
Hopefully i will upgrade to the octa but I'm happy with what I got so far.
Just can't get to popping in we had a restructure at work.but will when things settle down.

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Hi guys.
@Mic Lazzari I get about two days out of a charge.I got the Vega not mini.
Hopefully i will upgrade to the octa but I'm happy with what I got so far.
Just can't get to popping in we had a restructure at work.but will when things settle down.

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Thats great. Look forward to hearing what you think of the Arcus. Remember to upgrade the firmware to v3.08 to stay to activate Smart Curve Control, and try it on Boost 1. It makes a big difference. Happy Vapour Trails.

Thats great. Look forward to hearing what you think of the Arcus. Remember to upgrade the firmware to v3.08 to stay to activate Smart Curve Control, and try it on Boost 1. It makes a big difference. Happy Vapour Trails.
Hi mic lazzari. Current version 3.02.dont know about the smart curve but I like the way it works as it is right now. When I pop in you can update me and maybe I give it a shot. But I use the Vega mostly for mtl and sometimes restricted hits

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using Tapatalk

Hi mic lazzari. Current version 3.02.dont know about the smart curve but I like the way it works as it is right now. When I pop in you can update me and maybe I give it a shot. But I use the Vega mostly for mtl and sometimes restricted hits

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using Tapatalk
No problem!

for those who want to take part in the limited time offer on the Arcus + Vega Mini Promo:

1. Add Arcus Tank & Vega Mini Mod to your basket (this promotion is for the Vega Mini Mod and not the Vega Mini Starter Pack)
  2. Proceed to checkout and add promocode: ArcusVegaMini (please note the promo code is ArcusVegaMini and not Arcus )
  3. Discount of R199,95 added

@HPBotha @Mic Lazzari can the vega mini be updated for the smart functions?when i first put the arcus on the vega mini i got a message saying " this atomiser will not work with smart mode"?

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk

@HPBotha @Mic Lazzari can the vega mini be updated for the smart functions?when i first put the arcus on the vega mini i got a message saying " this atomiser will not work with smart mode"?

Yes it can. You will have to update the firmware to version 3.18 for the Vega Mini. This will get you into Smart Mode and access to the Smart Curve functionality! You will taste the difference!

Please check the following link to upgrade your firmware - make sure you select the vega mini firmware.
Use this link to see the process of upgrading your firmware.

Enjoy!!! (personal favorite is Boost 1 on the Arcus at 13w)

36B09603-E516-4004-9366-3BCE3193906B.jpeg So so happy with my latest purchase. Couldn’t get orange seals thou as they were out of stock.

Massive shout out to @HPBotha for going the extra mile. Outstanding service from the Twisp guys as always. Baie dankie meneer.

i
Hi there I have updated the firmware of my vega mini to 3.18 but still get the error. Any suggestions please

i
Hi there I have updated the firmware of my vega mini to 3.18 but still get the error. Any suggestions please

Welcome to the forum @Megabyte
Will tag @HPBotha , @Mic Lazzari and @Twisp who are the representatives from Twisp on our forum.
Hopefully they will see the tag when they next log in and can try assist you

Back