Are you ready SA? (COMPETITION TIME)

Hi guys, so we've decided to change the comp slightly. Due to the fact that noone quite got it right and our oackaging threw one and ALL off the beaten track lol, we will do a randomizer and the first 4 Names that appear at the top of the list will be the winners.

I hope this doesnt upset anyone, we just feel its fair to all.

Thank you to all entrants, been fun and games reading all the crazy guesses, who knoes, your guess might be our next creation!

Winners will be announced shortly!

IMG-20200128-WA0025.jpg

BOOM! MANY GOT THE SNOW CONE TOWARD THE END OF THE COMP!

We have always been a fan of a blue raspberry snowcone! Now we believe we've recreated the experience into a divine vaping experience! We are so excited for the launch of this range and especially this flavour, its been a good long journey but we are finally ready for launch!

Good luck to all and once again, Thank you for the entertainment!

Hi guys, so we've decided to change the comp slightly. Due to the fact that noone quite got it right and our oackaging threw one and ALL off the beaten track lol, we will do a randomizer and the first 4 Names that appear at the top of the list will be the winners.

I hope this doesnt upset anyone, we just feel its fair to all.

Thank you to all entrants, been fun and games reading all the crazy guesses, who knoes, your guess might be our next creation!

Winners will be announced shortly!
This was a brain buster for sure. A genuine Januworry brainfreeze.

View attachment 188975

Congrats to our winners.

@Resistance for the salts and 120ml
@CashKat88 @Aasif cape vape @Vapessa for the 120ml only.

Please DM us with shipping details.

Wow! Didn’t see that coming . I was convinced it had something to do with mango, maybe that’s due to the fact that I’ve been vaping mango juices for the last few months . I really enjoyed Coil Empires raspberry slushee but I haven’t bought commercial juices in ages, looking forward to trying this, thanks @Vape Republic and congrats to the rest of the winners.

Congrats to the winners!
I trust you will let us know what the juice tastes like when you have tried it!!

Great comp @Vape Republic and wishing you guys well with the new juice and range

This is a delightfully lively fruity vape. I will elaborate on it further a bit later but,for those wanting to try it in the meanwhile go ahead.

IMG_20200211_204044_152.jpg
Thank you so very much @Vape Republic. Appreciate you sending me the 0MG Tropical Pineapple Ice... And your new Snow Cone Blue Raspberry. Both Awesome Awesome Awesome tasting juices. I'm only a 0MG Vaper, but did try the Blue Raspberry and I absolutely love the flavour. Look forward to seeing it in 0MG 8--)8--)8--)

Back