Aromamizer Titan 41mm 28ml RTA

The price tag is going to be just as crazy as it's waistline :eek:
Well they only 50 dorra retail on 3fvape... so i guess vendors will sell them for about R1200? Nobody probably bringing them in... much like the 30mm Plus we had to order from china too.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Well after seeing at least 5 Germans running around Hall of Vape actually using this setup I thought I would try it... I thought it would be a real waste and doubted the tank would even be usable... but you know what? The flavour is pretty good! And I can see that this setup is actually usable. Airflow of days and months... I'm not sure Red Pill is really the right juice for this setup and maybe a non-menthol juice would be better... well let's see how we go with it!
Titan 002.jpg Titan 003.jpg Titan 004.jpg Titan 005.jpg

Well after seeing at least 5 Germans running around Hall of Vape actually using this setup I thought I would try it... I thought it would be a real waste and doubted the tank would even be usable... but you know what? The flavour is pretty good! And I can see that this setup is actually usable. Airflow of days and months... I'm not sure Red Pill is really the right juice for this setup and maybe a non-menthol juice would be better... well let's see how we go with it!
View attachment 133590 View attachment 133591 View attachment 133592 View attachment 133593
Shall we add this one to the stealth Vaping thread ?:-D otherwise this looks like a great setup for the home .

Im so Tempted to get this setup as well! i wonder how my staple juices with taste in that monstrosity of a tank!

Enjoy Oom!

View attachment 133590 View attachment 133591 View attachment 133592 View attachment 133593
ive been preaching steamcrave for the past 6 months, the 30mm is the sweetspot, better flavour than the titan, and still enough capacity.

And a added benefit with a setup this size is it doubles as a weapon if needed.

Back