Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards

Review by Rip Tripper

ocity.JPG

P1090123.JPG

The Asmodus 30mm RDA made from 304 SS

When i placed my order with Ocity this was send to me by mistake, i dont have a 26650 mod for this but for the forum here is a closer look.

P1090124.JPG
When looking at Rip's review he said that the driptip is very loose and very little of his drip tips fit. It is not the case with this clone. The stock drip tip is very tight, so tight that you must hold the topcap to take the driptip of and then it needs some force. All the drip tips i tried on it fits very nicely.

P1090125.JPG
Moving to the top cap. The machine work is very good, there is no mark i can see. The o-ring is just quite thin but t does the job very good.

P1090126.JPG
The same can be said looking at the top cap from the bottom. Very clean work.

P1090127.JPG
Looking at the barrel there is no marks on the inside like the TOBH. The air holes are quite sharp on the inside like they finished the barrel and drilled the holes and forgot to sand the inside again.

P1090128.JPG
On the build deck, you can see some machine marks on the side of the juice well. I did not find any machine oil or metal splinters in the well.

P1090129.JPG
All the build holes are very nicely lined up. Again the thin o-rings are used but with the very little hold-top cap-tight screw. With the screw in place the o-rings just prevent the atty from leaking. The machine work on the outside is very will done. The grooves for the o-rings are a perfect fit, i can not see any marks on the outside.

P1090130.JPG
Unlike the authentic with a gold plated connection the clone has a solid copper connection. No marks or writing in the bottom. Machine work again very clean. The treads are very smooth. Like i said i dont have a 26650 mod so i just screwed it on the Nemesis it looks kinda weird but it sits flush and the threads are very smooth

P1090133.JPG

P1090131.JPG

The Asmodus are presented quite well, You get some spare o-rings the usual little blue screw driver and some wick and wire. I think Ocity did a good job with this clone, i will just like to see some bigger o-rings

that thing is Bad Ass:whip: Would like to put it on my T5

Well keep an eye on the classifieds, i must sell some of the review stuff to fund the next batch :)
I just which SAPO was doing better. R100 for shipping for a atty is a bit rough

Back