Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Another Disposable to test. This is the Aspire Cleito Shot / Night! Juice capacity is 4.3ml and the coil is 0.3Ω with a recommended firing of between 35-45watts! I'm happy at 32 watts!

Top-fill and simple!

Right off the bat, I don't like this one because of its size which doesn't fit any of my 24mm 510 Mods! The width is 26.64mm which is a strange size and I think this was a big mistake.

Also, I can't work out how to change the airflow if it even has that option. The standard airflow is ok for me although I would like to shut it off a but.

Flavour is great!

I must say these disposables do an excellent job of flavour and are so handy when you are in a rush or traveling!
AspireClietoShot1.jpg AspireClietoShot2.jpg AspireClietoShot3.jpg AspireClietoShot4.jpg AspireClietoShot5.jpg

Another Disposable to test. This is the Aspire Cleito Shot / Night! Juice capacity is 4.3ml and the coil is 0.3Ω with a recommended firing of between 35-45watts! I'm happy at 32 watts!

Top-fill and simple!

Right off the bat, I don't like this one because of its size which doesn't fit any of my 24mm 510 Mods! The width is 26.64mm which is a strange size and I think this was a big mistake.

Also, I can't work out how to change the airflow if it even has that option. The standard airflow is ok for me although I would like to shut it off a but.

Flavour is great!

I must say these disposables do an excellent job of flavour and are so handy when you are in a rush or traveling!
View attachment 177840 View attachment 177841 View attachment 177842 View attachment 177843 View attachment 177844

This one looks the business though uncle. Will it not fit the Vaporesso ?

Top-fill and simple!

Flavour is great!

View attachment 177840 View attachment 177841 View attachment 177842 View attachment 177843 View attachment 177844

@Rob Fisher I wish they would all have a 4.3ml juice capacity, but it does look rather awful and top-heavy on your mod. What a pity.

Back