Aspire Clieto - Rip Trippers

Correct me if I am wrong here.To change the coil, you would first have to empty the juice out of the tank?

Correct me if I am wrong here.To change the coil, you would first have to empty the juice out of the tank?

Yes, you cannot change the coil with juice in the tank at all.

This is the problem that has absolutely killed the tank for me. Some features should just be a given in my humble opinion.

Appears that way, and it looks to suffer from the excess juice left below the wicking holes problem which I hated on the Kanger coils

Now this is a sweet tank! Airflow for days! :rock: Well made and simple! Chicken Dinner!
HandCheck 002.JPG

I have just watched Ruby's and Grimm Green's review of the Clieto tank and both of them say they get a "Rubber Band" taste from the tank? I don't get that all all? The flavour is probably a little muted compared to the gClaptons in a Sub Tank but the airflow is great and the clouds are pretty good as well. I must say with all the tanks I've tested of late this is a pretty good all round tank as far as I'm concerned.

Absolutely leak proof, great air flow, simple to fill... I would take this tank over most of the other tanks in a heart beat.

Back