Aspire K-1

HoodRich

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I don't see much discussion on this tank here, but just wanted you guys to know its a great tank. Use it as my everyday MTL tank and it works a treat @ 12W on my istick 30w mod. Not badly priced too....and a lot better than the Protank mini 3 , the ETS and the GS Air which are similarly priced. Uses the same coils as the ETS.

Last edited:
It is a nice tank for MTL for sure and delivers good flavour and vapor. I was using one for a while and would still not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a small MTL tank to use on EGO style batteries or adapters. The drip tip is removable. It's definitely a cut above the original Twisp clearos that most of us started off with.
For any other MTL user, I'd still point them to the Nautilus Mini any day as a main work-horse, but for a stealthy & compact option, the K1 is fantastic.
I'm not sure about current coils, but the initial coils was using the same ceramic wicking material as the BVC coils introduced with the Nautilus Mini.

The only disadvantage I found, is that the tank cannot be fully dismantled for cleaning. It's 'little' brothers, the ET range has no removable drip tip, but can be taken apart all the way and they use the same coils. The current ET-S version is glass, where the original ET version was plastic, so if cleaning grinds your gears, the ET-S glass is an option.

Small gems like the K1, ET-S, EVOD and the Mini Protank III are unfortunately obscured and overshadowed by the recent boom in the 'subtank' craze, but they work just as well for flavor and getting the nic delivered.
Oh, and they are also far less thirsty in the process, fully supporting that theory that vaping can be cheaper than smoking.

I don't see much discussion on this tank here, but just wanted you guys to know its a great tank. Use it as my everyday MTL tank and it works a treat @ 12W on my istick 30w mod. Not badly priced too....and a lot better than the Protank mini , the ETS is the GS Air which are similarly priced. Uses the same coils as the ETS.
Great little number.This put me on the road to vapeing

Back