ASPIRE - NEW YEAR GIVEAWAY

AlyssaAspire

Noob Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello Everyone!

First of all, thank you for supporting us until now!!

To celebrate the coming new year, the Aspire team decided to organize a giveaway!
May your life be filled with health, love, happiness and a lot of Aspire products :wink:

Please follow the requirements to enter the contest!
giveaway-ecigssa-jpg.186241

Good luck!!
About us: We are a pioneer for innovations in the vaping industry with the past launch of products such as the Odan tank, Tigon AIO, Mulus, AVP Pro and Rover 2.
More information at:
www.aspirecig.com or www.aspirecig-global.com

AlyssaAspire

Attachments

• Giveaway ECIGSSA.jpg
    Giveaway ECIGSSA.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
The Aspire Breeze 2 was one of the first pod devices that "worked" for me. I owned 2 of those which eventually found its way to 2 smokers who gave up smoking with its help and are now vapers. Next up was the Mulus recently, which was also very impressive (which meant that it also did not stay in my possession for long and is now in the hands of another friend of mine)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mine was the humble Aspire Nautilus tank that did duty on my e-pipe, for those special occasions. This has also subsequently been passed on to someone who wanted to stop, and the success continues! Keep them coming.

I have not yet tried any Aspire products but really like the look of the new Aspire Puxos kit in the 'P5' finish

I’ve never tried any of your products. Was tempted by the Nautilus RTA several times though.

The Nautilus is still today important... best tank ever for a newbie... my best friends converted to vaping 3 years ago when I set them up with a Nautilus each... and they still use Nautilus tanks today!
NautilisBig 004.JPG

I have tried the Nautilus tank when I started vaping.
It was the best tanks that aided the switch to vaping.
I also used the Nautilus AIO and enjoyed it,but my favourite is the Puxos kit with Cleito pro tank and I sometime use the mod with a MTL tank.
I would like to get the rover 2kit because it has the DL and MTL option which means I don't have to swop out the tanks when I change my vaping style.15777135173665400373262557367981.jpg 15777137908481390140801461828080.jpg

Last edited:
I've had 2 Aspire products that I have sinced passed on - the Nautilus mini and Nautilus X
The Nautilus mini was the 1st tank that gave a really good vape and so it was my daily device for quite some time. The Nautilus X came much later and gave a better vape than the mini, but the coils did not last more than a week.

4.jpg . . 2.jpg

Last edited:
The breeze 2 was the first pod device I really enjoyed the flavour, with a 1 ohm coil. Introduced me to a nic salt way of vaping

The Nautilus mini was one of the reasons i could quit stinkies and is still to this day an awesome tank. I would still like to try the Rover 2 or K1 stealth kit

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Happy Happy Holidays. Wat a great suggestion to start 2020 with a New cloud... I only own 1 device DCW( Dance, Church and work).. But I would be interested in the AVP Pro as this device comes with a mesh coil wich I absolutely loves. The cloud, the flavour... The bigger 4ml tank will last much longer. Also as a smaller hand device to carry around for a quick stop at the shops or the local Wimpy... Keep up the good work.

New to Aspire but would like to get an Aspire 220w Dynamo, like the style and the option of various replaceable battery options , and the fact that
it is a dual battery device ensure that it will have plenty power . Nice compact device , not bulky , looks sleek and comfortable . [like the colors too]
2.jpg

My first (and only) Aspire was Nautilus AIO. I was pretty happy with this small POD until my wife took it away :rofl: and started her vaping experience. From what I remember - it is good in flavor, tank capacity and it is rather small and comfortable to carry everywhere. And it is still in good condition, which means perfect build quality from Aspire.
I think I would like to try other Aspire AIO PODs, like Tigon or Breeze.

Thanks @AlyssaAspire for the chance and Happy New Year!

DSC_0082.jpg

2019-12-31 08.20.57.png
Like so many others I can thank you for the Nautilus Mini. This tank gave me the help I needed to stop :smoke: and it was a AWESOME MTL tank :headbang:.

For about a month now I’m thinking about which device is best for me.
I choose a small mod for a small MTL tank.

The ASPIRE devices in my list:
Aspire Reax Mini Mod. Smallest size, very interesting bottom placed power display
Aspire Zelos 50W 2500mah built-in Lipo battery, nice design

upload_2019-12-31_17-57-21.png
Happy New Year everyone!

My first experience with an Aspire Device was a Camo Breeze 2, was looking for the perfect travel companion and it proved to be an amazing one as well as being a stealthy MTL for those horrible layovers, unfortunately it broke a few weeks ago, the one clip on the inside that holds the pod in just broke off.

The Aspire device i want the most would definitely be the AVP pro, Looks sooo good and it will replace my beloved breeze 2.

Aspire Gusto Mini! To this day, the greatest device i ever owned! It was the one that got me off the stinkies and delivered nothing but the greatest vaping experience. Saddened to this day that i am off nic salts so cant use all 6 of mine but i will not give them up in hope for a future mtl pod to be released. IMG_20181215_150752.jpg

the first aspire product I ever used was the aspire gusto, the device that helped me quit smoking completely.
Then the aspire breeze and now I use my aspire breeze 2 which is the perfect pod device for me.

I haven't tried any Aspire products yet, but I wish I could.
From what I've heard - these devices are great and I am really interested in Aspire Puxos Kit.
It is very beautiful and powerful.
Thanks for the chance to win @AlyssaAspire

Long time ago I have had Aspire Odyssey, I was fully satisfied with that great vape kit. Now I want to buy Aspire Dynamo kit.

Back