Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The latest offering from the guys at Atmizoo! The AER RTA! This is their finest offering for me ever! Innovative, with great flavour and perfect airflow! I have been lucky enough to have been testing the RTA for a while now, and I have already ordered a couple more for the out-and-about team! It comes with a 2ml tank, but they have an extended tank of 3.4ml which is a must for me! The top fill cap takes a bit of getting used to, and you need to exert downward pressure when opening it. It does loosen up after a bit of use. The tank is a looker, and my Drip Tips by Bill finished things perfectly! It's a 24mm RTA.

It has a wide range of airflow pins, but the 4mm pin is spot on for me! If you are an RDL vaper, this one is for you. A "The One" coil from @charln at 28 watts is the way!
AER Extended 0.JPGAER Extended 1.jpgAER Extended 2.jpgAER Extended 3.jpgAER Extended 4.jpgAER Extended 6.jpg

The second polishing session for the AER! Maybe one more to get it perfect!
AER Polish 1.jpgAER Polish 2.jpgAER Polish 6.jpg

Wicking of the AER. Trim the tail right on the edge and then 45-degree removal of the tail and good to go!
AER Wicking 2.jpgAER Wicking 3.jpgAER Wicking 4.jpgAER Wicking 5.jpg

If you had to pick out of the aer VS the tripod v2 which one should I spend my money on, is the saturation as good as the aer VS the tripod 2

If you had to pick out of the aer VS the tripod v2 which one should I spend my money on, is the saturation as good as the aer VS the tripod 2
You know google dont help with this either reviewers swear by both... lthey amzing...what stands out on each for you? And why these 2 specifically? Sorry for turning a question back to you

You know google dont help with this either reviewers swear by both... lthey amzing...what stands out on each for you? And why these 2 specifically? Sorry for turning a question back to you
Im Bored with my taifun gt4s and for the mo ey the tripod is a lot cheaper than a gtv, also I like the wicking In the aer from the reviews

What airflow pin sizes did you use uncle Rob, for the bottom and the chimney?

Back