SOLD Authentic DotMod Petri RDA v2 22mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was coming to say I'll take it (saw the add last week and thought about it the past few days)

Little did I know what the hell was going on :|

Hahaha!

I'm so confused! @waja09 puts this up a week ago for R700 and now offers flying in for R2k?!

What am I missing here? :confused:

That serial number signifies the day my dog went in for a 17 and three quarter of an hour operation to remove half of his left testicle. Basically he was too manly for the other female dogs (prefer this word since the other word is too vulgar for my mouth) and the vet advised removal of only half. She said she could feel the manliness emanate off my dog and couldn't be around the dog for long periods at a time. She said it made her feel "hot and bothered" - whatever that means.

So anyways, the operation was a success. My dog just had a limp because he was used to walking with a heavy load. He died of old age later in life but had a long fulfilling life. I met the vet recently and she shared a secret with me: She told me what actually happened during the operation on the 33rd of the second month, 1980 (the serial number of this atty). She said "Close your threads after the item is sold!"

That serial number signifies the day my dog went in for a 17 and three quarter of an hour operation to remove half of his left testicle. Basically he was too manly for the other female dogs (prefer this word since the other word is too vulgar for my mouth) and the vet advised removal of only half. She said she could feel the manliness emanate off my dog and couldn't be around the dog for long periods at a time. She said it made her feel "hot and bothered" - whatever that means.

So anyways, the operation was a success. My dog just had a limp because he was used to walking with a heavy load. He died of old age later in life but had a long fulfilling life. I met the vet recently and she shared a secret with me: She told me what actually happened during the operation on the 33rd of the second month, 1980 (the serial number of this atty). She said "Close your threads after the item is sold!"

Shame man.... However I can only do such when i am home .... Some of us do work @Kaizer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back