Authentic Haku Riviera RDTA - R1k, Shipping Included!

I don’t know what happened but it sounds cool so thanks to that person!

Some kind soul donated some funds towards Freya's (Doggo) Op! It's just a further validation that our community of vapers is truly a family. Yes, we sometimes disagree, we don't always get along, but what family does? In the end, we all help each other where we can. I am proud to be part of THIS ECIGSSA family!

tenor.gif

only 2 more items to go!

Riviera Price Dropped to R1k with shipping included!

Drag X now includes shipping!

Let's make this happen before the weekend!

This is dragging on tooooo long... I'll take the drag... cant take the Haku unfortunately...

Right...

@Dela Rey Steyn send me your bank details and I’ll transfer R100 towards your pooches op

I can’t afford the R1k for the haku but I can afford to help you bud.

I challenge the rest of ECIGSSA to match or better my R100 and help out till this hip operation is paid for.

Right...

@Dela Rey Steyn send me your bank details and I’ll transfer R100 towards your pooches op

I can’t afford the R1k for the haku but I can afford to help you bud.

I challenge the rest of ECIGSSA to match or better my R100 and help out till this hip operation is paid for.
I appreciate your kindness greatly bud! But I cannot with good conscious ask people to send money for MY pet's operation. There are people that are truly struggling out there. The sale has helped a lot, and if all goes well this week, the deposit should be paid by the weekend. And then Freya can go in at month end. That's why I opted to sell gear that I don't really get around to using as often. You are a legend @Paul33 and I appreciate you and this community!

Back