Authentic Haku Riviera RDTA - R1k, Shipping Included!

Dela Rey Steyn

Random Internet Weirdo
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Letting go of some items to free up cashflow for our Doggo's 2nd hip operation. All items will require shipping unless you are willing to travel beyond Middle Earth into the deepest Darkest part of Mordor: Louis Trichardt!:rolleyes:

All shipping with Postnet included!

Voopoo Drag X - Black Knight
SOLD!

Rincoe Mechman 80w Tube Mod - Black
SOLD!

Vaporesso Armour Pro SS + Black Silicone Sleeve
SOLD!

Vaporesso Armour Pro Lime Green + Black Silicone Sleeve
SOLD!

Item for Sale :- Authentic Haku Riviera RDTA + BVC clear top cap + Savage blue top cap + BVC Acrylic tank
Selling Price :- R1000
Condition :- 8/10 Has Spares, Slight ding on bottom. Barely noticeable
Age of the item :- Unknown, bought off forum
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic AF
Location of item :- Louis Trichardt, Limpopo
Delivery/Collection :- Delivery via Postnet Included!
Reason for sale:- Cashflow for Doggo

Last edited:
Now here is a legend that will sell his gear to tend to his dog!!!

Imagine what he'll sell for his wife... no seriously, that is not a question, you are going to have to imagine it as he is not selling anything for her...

Big vouch for @Dela Rey Steyn !

GLWS!!!!

I definitely dont need more vape gear this year. But how can we contribute? You're a stellar chap who has done nothing but the best to help people on this forum, myself included- and i certainly dont mind trying to help out where we can as well. Every little bit counts right.

I definitely dont need more vape gear this year. But how can we contribute? You're a stellar chap who has done nothing but the best to help people on this forum, myself included- and i certainly dont mind trying to help out where we can as well. Every little bit counts right.
Thank you for the kind words bud. Really appreciate the offer. For now we should make it, but will shout if we don't come right.

tenor.gif

Bump and prices updated on the Mechman and Haku!

Mate I wish you were in Cape Town, I could have pulled strings and gotten you cost price surgery.

Unfortunately January really rung my neck but next month I'll see what kind of joint support medications I have in the Vetshop and I'll post some up to you. After surgery care is just as important. I hope I can help in some way, even if it isn't much.

Also, if there are any Vet products recommended to you from the surgeon, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll send them all up to you at cost price. I know they can be vrek pricey and the markup on them is no joke.

If there's anything I can do or anything you need please shout.

Last edited:
Sterkte Mnr ek glo en vertrou jy sal die nodige fonse kry wat jy benodig.Ek moet nog baie leer van vape.Maar een ding wat ek wel weet en sien is dat die Forum die beste is.Hier is altyd mense bereid om te help.Altyd mense wat raad kan gee.Dankie dat julle so by mekaar staan.:headbang::campeon::pesas:As ek cash flow gehad het sou ek graag by jou wou koop.Want ek sien net hoe hoog die mense jou ag.

Back