Back in stock - NEBOX Starter Kit

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
NEBOX Starter Kit

NEBOXsmal.jpg

Hi, I really like the concept too. Have you found cleaning the tank section (safely) relatively easy to do? Any leaking issues? Have you tried the RBA with it?

Thanks, thats good to hear. You must have brought in the latest batch, heard somehere they had issues initially with faulty o-rings or something to that effect.

New batch of NEBOX Starter Kit in stock..

I've been using my red NEBOX for about a month now, I really like this little device! I have tried the new SSOCC coils in other kanger tanks and they are great, but somehow Kanger got the airflow and coil combination on the NEBOX just perfect, and with the coil coming in at 0.42ohm i'm getting really good battery life at 32-35W. It's definitely become my goto device in traffic these days. Lekker big clouds to blow out the window and very decent flavor from he SSOCC, and with the 10ml tank there's no way I'm gonna run out of liquid in any traffic jam :)
I'm still using the original coil that it came with so can just think what a nice build in the RTA deck might be like. Maybe I'll try a nickel build next time I have an urge to build something ;-)

Back