Bacon & Roast Chiken Vape Lol

HAHAHAHAHAH Lets take a mans vape eewrgh.... LOL

wahahahah , thanks for this Gizmo , love the way he just keeps vaping that bacon

:rofl:This made my day!

I've a big bottle of bacon concentrate I'm still building up the courage to try

I've a big bottle of bacon concentrate I'm still building up the courage to try

A bought a bottle of Bacon Concentrate and the smell was so pungent I had to store it in the garage... and after a few visits to the garage I had to send it flying down into the gorge... man that concentrate really stinks and I doubt one could vape that ever! :eek:

Lol, some are just more sensitive than others...one of our vaping vendors here has an immediate gag reflex when merely opening a bacon concentrate bottle. Had a good chuckle on this.

It's not so bad, I've had worse tinkering with flavours for specimen carp angling. Pure n-Butyric acid starts off doable but can really build up a mean stink when left indoors unchecked, but the worst was when I dropped and broke a tiny bottle of industrial grade malt concentrate which,in a space of minutes, made it almost unbreathable in my entire house. Despite the obsessively scrubbing the spot every few days, it took a few weeks for the last of the shebeen-smell to go. Other fun bait related activities included "Curing" poultry guts in a sealed bucket in the sun and maggot farming.

Hehehe... I made the mistake of buying a Carp Kit from someone because it was a great price... never ever used it and gave the whole kit to a plumber that was doing some work at our place because I needed the smell to leave the man cave... ;-)

Hahaha this was brilliant!!! I killed myself laughing whenever he gagged.

I did start feeling quite sick with that last one though :p

Thanks for the info. Now I know to stay away from the bacon flavors.

I made a batch of bacon and cherry, and absolutely love it. My own "oopsies" vape... Been my adv for 3 days

Sent Via a signal from this ipad through my local ISP, racing down fibre-optic cable at the speed of light to Capetown, bouncing off a satellite in geosynchronous orbit to Lisbon, Portugal, where the data packets will be handed off to submerged transatlantic cables terminating in Halifax, Nova-Scotia, and transferred across the continent via microwave relays back to your ISP to land on your device of choice...

Oh my soul :eek:
That is just scary!!!
The only thing that does not make me gag is minty flavors :rolleyes:
@BumbleBee don't even think about it

A bought a bottle of Bacon Concentrate and the smell was so pungent I had to store it in the garage... and after a few visits to the garage I had to send it flying down into the gorge... man that concentrate really stinks and I doubt one could vape that ever! :eek:
I can only imagine. I can't think of how that type of flavour would be pleasant. Fruit flavours are still ok, not sure once we get to certain foods though...

Lol, some are just more sensitive than others...one of our vaping vendors here has an immediate gag reflex when merely opening a bacon concentrate bottle. Had a good chuckle on this.

It's not so bad, I've had worse tinkering with flavours for specimen carp angling. Pure n-Butyric acid starts off doable but can really build up a mean stink when left indoors unchecked, but the worst was when I dropped and broke a tiny bottle of industrial grade malt concentrate which,in a space of minutes, made it almost unbreathable in my entire house. Despite the obsessively scrubbing the spot every few days, it took a few weeks for the last of the shebeen-smell to go. Other fun bait related activities included "Curing" poultry guts in a sealed bucket in the sun and maggot farming.
I must admit I have come across one or two liquids that's have given me the gag reflex. I've learned that sometimes smelling good does not necessarily mean taste good.

Back