bacon

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
please dont laugh ....wanna try bacon concentrate.
who has it ?

TFA Bacon? I believe it's a no-fly concentrate. I tried some of this when SkyBlue had some, it was epic! I tried some bacon with some banana and caramel, awesome stuff. Just don't vape it or even open the bottle indoors, seriously :O

I think I might still have some left, I can send you some of you like?

TFA Bacon? I believe it's a no-fly concentrate. I tried some of this when SkyBlue had some, it was epic! I tried some bacon with some banana and caramel, awesome stuff. Just don't vape it or even open the bottle indoors, seriously :O

I think I might still have some left, I can send you some of you like?
I would appreciate that so much if u could . Let me know if u still have some please

I would appreciate that so much if u could . Let me know if u still have some please
No problem, I just need to find it. I don't keep it with my stash, it's sealed in a bag in a glass jar in another bag somewhere safe :mask:

Drop me a pm and we arrange delivery ;)

Lol @BumbleBee

Not laughing at you @andro - i just find it funny
Let us know what you make with it if you get some

Croissant with bacon and maple syrup or french toast with bacon honey and strawberry

Croissant with bacon and maple syrup or french toast with bacon honey and strawberry
The bacon does need some strong flavours, honey will work well. Not sure about the Croissant though, its heavy on the lemon. A waffle will make a good base, or even some frosted donut if you have some.

Ps. The bacon is strong, so strong that you don't even need to add it to your mix, just keep it in the same room for a few minutes ;)

The bacon does need some strong flavours, honey will work well. Not sure about the Croissant though, its heavy on the lemon. A waffle will make a good base, or even some frosted donut if you have some.

Ps. The bacon is strong, so strong that you don't even need to add it to your mix, just keep it in the same room for a few minutes ;)
A 10% solution might be advised?

A 10% solution might be advised?
Not exactly, that was just a bit of humour. It's not a particularly concentrated flavour, I was using this between 2 and 5% but it is very pungent. The smell sticks to everything.
I should add that the use of gloves is highly recommended.

FW_Bacon.jpg

Here, if you are still looking @andro.

Back