Banner

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
for some reason the advertisment banner is over every photo in the forum on my ipad or iphone . Is that normal?

for some reason the advertisment banner is over every photo in the forum on my ipad or iphone . Is that normal?
sounds like a resolution issue. not quite sure how to change it on the ipad but will look into it

so Apple has a fixed resolution on the ipad. this means you cant change it unless you rotate the screen.
i have a couple suggestions tho
- try to use the hand gestures to zoom out and see if that has a postive effect.
- it could also be the browser that is the problem and cannot dispaly images correctly. try downloading a different browser and see if that works.

hope you get it sorted..

Still there. And the funny part is not for every single user, only certain people with small banner like eciggsa donor , retailer etc . And it started 2 days ago.

Hi @andro

I checked on my iPad now and it all seems fine on my side. No overlapping. I use the iPad quite regularly for the forum, so I probably would have picked this up.

I am on iOS 7.0.2 (not the latest version)
I use the built in Safari browser
And I use the iPad in landscape mode

Please when you have time @Gizmo look into it because it make the forum not even readable in nearly every post . I ll put a screenshot of what i was trying to read now , and even with no picture the advertisment banner cover most of the words .
Hope @Alex u dont mind but i was trying to read your article .....
Hi @andro

I checked on my iPad now and it all seems fine on my side. No overlapping. I use the iPad quite regularly for the forum, so I probably would have picked this up.

I am on iOS 7.0.2 (not the latest version)
I use the built in Safari browser
And I use the iPad in landscape mode
thanks
I will try to restore it today and see whats happening . After restoring the iphone problem is gone so maybe is a solution .

iOS8 is available to download

maybe this will fix the issue?

Im in ios 8 . I download firefox for ipad and now work . Maybe an issue with safari

I think one of the reasons its working for me is that i use the ipad in landscape mode

Back