Batteries for REO Grand and Mini

Marzuq

Goofy Guru
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Ok guys so I have come to experience what so many have with peeling batteries at the terminals. My 18650 efest batteries have cracked on both ends and are now a hazard in the making. What alternative is there to the efest battery and that will not crack and peel in this manner?

I realise this is a topic raised before but I for the life of me cannot find the thread.

Any assistance welcomed thanks

Ok guys so I have come to experience what so many have with peeling batteries at the terminals. My 18650 efest batteries have cracked on both ends and are now a hazard in the making. What alternative is there to the efest battery and that will not crack and peel in this manner?

I realise this is a topic raised before but I for the life of me cannot find the thread.

Any assistance welcomed thanks
ive got some wrapping you can use to rewrap them

New ones are expensive just rewrap efest ones seem to crack from pulling them out a reo and charger.

You don't need to pull them out the Reo, it's simple.. hold the Reo in one hand --> slide the door off with your other hand --> gently clap/bump your hands together, with the Reo still in the same hand --> catch the battery in the palm of your other hand.

Hope I made some kind of sense explaining this.

Weird as I have had Efests and VTC's for well over 6 months and they still look like new.

You don't need to pull them out the Reo, it's simple.. hold the Reo in one hand --> slide the door off with your other hand --> gently clap/bump your hands together, with the Reo still in the same hand --> catch the battery in the palm of your other hand.

Hope I made some kind of sense explaining this.

@Alex i started doing it this way after you showed me that time a few months back. A much better way to get them out :rock:

I'll give the re wrap a try. @Riaz shukr for the offer ill make a plan to get some from you

Back