Battery Chargers

ProDiCaL

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys once again im seeking the advice of those experienced vapors.
Im looking a a trust fire battery charger that is capable of charging 4 batteries. I know this is a odd question but here are my reason in my home 2 of use are quite avid vapors but are not quite fond of the 18650 modes in both the SVD and the VAMO V5. So we plan on buying a few 18350 batteries but now comes the question of where to get a larger charger as the 18350 run low relatively fast for the amount of vaping time. So if possible where could i get my hands on such a device

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@ProDiCaL, have just seen on this thread that Vapeking should have Intellichargers (Nitecore) soon, if I'm not mistaken. Those are good chargers, used by the many vapers, myself included. They have sliders so can take any size battery.

@ProDiCaL, have just seen on this thread that Vapeking should have Intellichargers (Nitecore) soon, if I'm not mistaken. Those are good chargers, used by the many vapers, myself included. They have sliders so can take any size battery.

That is correct Matthee :)

Thanx @Matthee just checked the post of new stock, eagerly awaiting for the new stock to arrive so I can buy myself on of those bad boys

awaiting my charger intelicore i2 from NitecoreSA should arive today

but also waiting on VapeKing to get the LUC chargers in so i can grab one of those too

Going to order the i4 charger on Monday thanx for the site advice

Just received my i4 today already working full steam ahead thanx for advice
uquqa9ar.jpg

Back