Battery Life on eVic VTC Mini

Deadz

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Gents,

Hoping you guys can give me an idea if this is normal.

A colleague recently acquired a VTC mini and has been complaining about the battery life being horrible.
Shes getting a little over half a day on a full charge.

Setup:
eVic VTC Mini
Samsung 25R
Smok Big Baby Beast With 0.4 Coil @ 45 Watt

Is this normal battery life wise ?

Thanks in Advance

pretty much. The smok tanks are very power hungry and more suited to dual battery mods. Would be best to get a second back up battery.

Edited. That samsung is rated at 2500mah. she would get more life from a samsung 30Q or LG browns.

pretty much. The smok tanks are very power hungry and more suited to dual battery mods. Would be best to get a second back up battery. Out of curiosity what brand battery is it?
Samsung 25R as per the OP.

Yes, that 1/2 a day on a battery seems about right , I mainly use the LG Turds and can go a full work day 9 - 6 on a single battery vaping 5 - 7 min every 1 and a 1/2 hours. I use a 0.7 - 1 ohm coil during the day.

I vaped a fair deal on my VTC mini, 2 batteries were definitely required for a day's use. I only use 3000mah batts.

At 45W on a single battery you are not going to get great battery life at all. I have a .6ohm coil at 30w and after 4ml of juice the battery is ready to be changed.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Back