Best pocket friendly Regulated Device

Well then I would definitely recommend a dual battery mod, this will ensure that you have enough power should you want to experiment with crazy cloud builds in the future, so then the Captain, Minikin Boost or Smok Alien.

Minikin Boost - R1150 (without batteries)
iJoy Captain - R1300 (with batteries)
Smok Alien - R1350 (no batteries, comes with baby beast tank but not rebuildable, not sure what mod alone costs)

For an RTA you can spend about R500, there are loads to choose from.

Batteries: I would recommend LG HE2 (brown ones), Sony VTC5 or Samsung 25R (green ones). Roughly R200 each depending where you shop.

Charger is about R300 to R400

This will set you up for a very long time. All the mods have onboard charging so you can buy a charge at a later stage if you want.
thanks for the
HI dudes and dudettes

Mickyd Here with a question ?

what would be a better option from the devices below for a Noob who's tired of the stick V8 and wants something that can deliver massive clouds and a good flavor burst but is terrified of Mech Mods and looking for a Regulated mod/Device

iijoy captain
ijoy RDTA box 200W

really like these but not sure how they differ

i really dont know much about devices and language terms used so all please be patient with me :)

thanks Fam
Thanks to all vapers for advise on the above ive made my choice just a few more things before a purchase

Back