Best Prices on Liquids online

Corras

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone,

Where will I find the best prices on e-liquids in South-Africa?

Hi @Corras welcome to the forum.

A good place to start is with the Diamond Supporting Vendors
All of them are very well priced on all of their products and have very good reputations in the SA Vape Community.

* Insert Product Placement Here * :p

if you looking for cheaper you wont get anything for less than R150.

Less than that you looking at the new juice makers trying to enter the market , R110/20/30. 30ml

if you looking for cheaper you wont get anything for less than R150.

Not true, there is a new vendor, unfortunately not a supporting vendor, so cant name them here, That sells local juice from R80 for 30ml, they actually price their just based on nic content. 0mg - R80 -> 6mg R180, or there abouts.

EDIT: just found their review thread by @Silver but couldnt find their forum space.

Here is a link: https://www.vapelegion.co.za/collections/e-liquids

Not true, there is a new vendor, unfortunately not a supporting vendor, so cant name them here, That sells local juice from R80 for 30ml, they actually price their just based on nic content. 0mg - R80 -> 6mg R180, or there abouts.

EDIT: just found their review thread by @Silver but couldnt find their forum space.

But these are sale items never to be repeated am talking your Ncv, nostalgia etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please note he wont ever get stock again as we have discontinued him as he is selling those juices way below retail prices thanks

Hi @Anneries have you bought from them? Because those prices looks too good to be true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please note he wont ever get stock again as we have discontinued him as he is selling those juices way below retail prices thanks

Thank you for the information. It seemed odd that he was basically under cutting everyone elses prices.

I then hereby retract my comment to buy any liquids from this vendor.

I would like to set the record straight about vape legion.
We haven't always sold e-liquids at the current prices they are at. Its purely to move the product and regain the money spent.
As we are currently working on new projects and merely wish to just clear our Inventory in preparation of the new projects.
Like the website shows its a clearance sale.
I personally do believe that Most of the local and import liquids are extremely over priced when you take into account the cost of Ingredients.
Most of our customers feel the same way hence our prices.

I would like to let everyone know that i did reply to this thread about Vape Legion but it was deleted.
It seems like its ok to run someones business down without knowing the full story.
but it isnt ok to defend yourself?

It stated that vendors cannot discuss pricing or products in the general forum which i had known but i felt it necessary to atleast defend my business.
I do however find it strange that another vendor was talking about pricing and somehow their post didnt get removed? hmmmmm...
i would love to give my side but i guess thats impossible now.

Hi Everyone,

Where will I find the best prices on e-liquids in South-Africa?

Diamond vendors are not necessarily the cheapest, example @The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds are selling Beard Vape 60ml at R290 where a Diamond vendor is selling Bead Vape 30ml at R 280.

I would try the following reputable stores if you want(Strictly my experience) great service and great prices @The Cloud Lounge - Creamy Clouds , @HouseOfVape , @Vaperite South Africa @Maxxis /lung candy.

Alternatively check a reputable store's website and compare yourself.

Thread has been moved to "who has stock" so vendors can reply directly here

@Jono90 has discontinued his vendorship here. To my understanding he is closing down the vape business. @Jono90, although you are no longer a vendor here, please explain to the people

I think there is some confusion whether Vape Legion will continue or if it is closing.

Are vendors supposed to sell at a certain price? Isn't that price fixing which is illegal in SA? Just needing clarity.

I think it is a recommended retail price. I know some vendors sell at much higher prices than others.

But will let the people in the know answer.

It is actually very concerning because you see higher prices but hardly ever see it lower than R150 for a 30ml. Unless it is clearance stock. Why do we never see someone selling it at R148 or R145 to make their shop competitive. Interesting but who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

The Vape Guy has a range of juices for the budget conscious vaper and for new vapers who are starting out and still finding their feet. We have developed a line of basic but tasty flavours, mixed in 60vg/40pg ratios and served in soft, easy to use 30ml HDPE bottles. All ingredients are BP Grade and we use the same flavourings that are used for premium mixes.

Check out the range here:
http://vapeguy.co.za/E-Liquids-vape-juice/south-african-juice/Splash-e-juice-vape-liquid

30ml Splash e-Juice is only R80 for 0mg and R90 for all nic strengths.

And to top it all off, all purchases of our house brands (Bumblebee's Flavour Fluid, Modern Classics and Splash) on our website will earn you 10% back in points :)

Back