Best RTA that will actually sit on a RX200

I got the RX200s and so far both my Derringers and Vertex Jr fits without issues. Maybe not 100% flush, but not enough to see any gaps. Hoping for the best

The RX200s 510 was reportedly improved but actually seems to be more shallow than both my Rx200's
The RX200's sit flush 99% of the time

According to that measurement table, it is more shallow. So again I'm wondering if it's a production issue or some people's pins have bottomed out and just maybe haven't realized it yet?

*edit* Just speculation don't set the wismec police on me :-D

Even with the theorem on it, it started giving me alternating ohm readings and "atomizer short" messages, so I had a look and the pin is stuck down. Doing a search on the forums I see someone else had the same issue, I just don't have surgery fingers and replacing the 510 is beyond my skill level. I'm beginning to think that even though it is 100% shallow compared to other mods, it looks like there's a production issue.

*edit Just changed ohms and gave me "atomizer short" message, took off the theorem and even the theorem is now grinding the plastic :ANGRYCOMPLAINING: ... not sure if I should adjust the theorem or not, but im worried continued use will just make it worse and damage it.

Last edited:
@Nightwalker seriously needs to consider changing his profile pic, maybe to this...

UT5033.jpg

;)

Ive read that the smok tf tra g2 and 4 sit nicely on the rx200 on multiple sites, the vaping bogan reviews the smok rta g2 and 4 using an rx200

Ijoy tornado sits perfectly on my RX200. I must add that it is a beaut of a RTA.

So does my Aromamizer Supreme

Griffin 25 or avo 24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently running the TFV4mini on a RX200, flush as can be. The TFV4mini has a shorter 510 pin than the standard TFV4, same coils so bonus there only loss is in juice capacity (bonus to me, switch flavors faster). The RX200S does have even shallower 510 pin, which is sadly why I didn't buy one, and opted for the RX200 instead.
Good luck with finding a suitable tank for the mod...:thumbup: the mod itself is a beast, apart from the sissie 510 pin....:nusenuse:

Back