BF Rogue VS BF Derringer

I'm with the others...if you like MTL (as I do) then there really are no better atties than the RM2 and VA Cyclone.

They are hands down the best flavour atties available - and by this I mean pure flavour, not flavour due to massive amounts of vapour. I have a BF Rogue as well but I don't get anywhere near the flavour from it that I do the RM2 and Cyclone - the Rogue has great airflow and the flavour is good, but it's not like the others.

And @Silver the Cyclone is only R750 (without a Fusion drip tip) - just bought one last week - so they are comparable in price as well ;)

Hi @mc_zamo
I strongly suggest you try a RM2
It is after all the "standard" atty that is supplied with the Reo
Remarkable device.
Small chamber size. Very easy to coil. Ceramic deck, so you can make the coil as low down on the deck as you want without fear of shorting
its also super "tuneable". What I mean is that just a 1mm change in the coil position either up or down or closer to the middle or further to the edge makes a very noticeable difference to the vape. It can give outstanding flavour and thumping throat hit.
The standard airhole is 1.2mm in diameter, so its a normal mouth to lung. I am lucky because this type of draw is just perfect for my mouth to lung vaping, which I do about 50-60% of the time.
It only does single coils and cannot do lung hits.

The flavour on the RM2 is very concentrated and I find it gives me the best flavour reproduction of any vape device i have tried. It is my number one atty for juice reviews because I can taste nuances that I cannot taste in other setups.

Rob Fisher's comment on the Cyclone is also valid. I think the two are very similar in performance. I also have a Cyclone. I think the Cyclone is going to be a lot more expensive though. RM2 is about R500 and I stand to be corrected, the Cyclone is at least double that.

I think Vape Decadence brings in the Cyclones - so check with them. And Vapour Mountain brings in the RM2 - not sure on stock availability at the moment.

I'm with the others...if you like MTL (as I do) then there really are no better atties than the RM2 and VA Cyclone.

They are hands down the best flavour atties available - and by this I mean pure flavour, not flavour due to massive amounts of vapour. I have a BF Rogue as well but I don't get anywhere near the flavour from it that I do the RM2 and Cyclone - the Rogue has great airflow and the flavour is good, but it's not like the others.

And @Silver the Cyclone is only R750 (without a Fusion drip tip) - just bought one last week - so they are comparable in price as well ;)
Please, do not forget about the Chalice, which imo plays in at least the same league as the RM2 and Cyclone. Super flavour and perfect for mouth to lung, and with airflow control. Clone available from @kimbo at great pricing.

Please, do not forget about the Chalice, which imo plays in at least the same league as the RM2 and Cyclone. Super flavour and perfect for mouth to lung, and with airflow control. Clone available from @kimbo at great pricing.

Thanks @Andre, i have my eyes on the Chalice ;-)
but the original Chalice is more pricey

@free3dom , thanks for clearing up the price on the cyclone. I guess my memory of it being more was because of the fusion drip tip.

In that case I definitely need to get my hands on one, thanks @Andre ;)

After a couple of hours playing with the clone Challice III (got it from @kimbo); RM2 and Clone Chalice III are on par regarding flavor and the only difference: Chalice III provides a warmer vape than RM2, but thats just my opinion.

Recently got my grubby paws on a bf derringer.

It's an awesome atty. great flavor and monsterous clouds.

Running it on the mini.

Got a rogue as well but not bf, hopefully @JakesSA going to sort me out, then I can compare the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434442457.060177.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434442457.060177.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 4
Back