Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I managed to get onto a list for a Big Apple Mod before I left and got lucky! It was waiting for me on my desk when I got back from the trip.

The modder is an old-time REO guy who I know from the old days on ECF... John Martakis now makes his own mods and has been for some time but they are hard to get and sell out as fast as he can make them. Most of them are full Yellow Ultem and that was the one I wanted at first... and then I saw the Tuxedo Version and managed to grab it.

The BAM is a DNA75C Squonker. Nice and comfortable with all the edges rounded and the Ultem polished.

So good to have a Squonker with Replay! Boom! :nod:
VapeMailBAM 001.jpg VapeMailBAM 002.jpg VapeMailBAM 003.jpg VapeMailBAM 004.jpg VapeMailBAM 005.jpg VapeMailBAM 006.jpg VapeMailBAM 007.jpgVapeMailBAM 010.jpg

I managed to get onto a list for a Big Apple Mod before I left and got lucky! It was waiting for me on my desk when I got back from the trip.

The modder is an old-time REO guy who I know from the old days on ECF... John Martakis now makes his own mods and has been for some time but they are hard to get and sell out as fast as he can make them. Most of them are full Yellow Ultem and that was the one I wanted at first... and then I saw the Tuxedo Version and managed to grab it.

The BAM is a DNA75C Squonker. Nice and comfortable with all the edges rounded and the Ultem polished.

So good to have a Squonker with Replay! Boom! :nod:
View attachment 132982 View attachment 132983 View attachment 132984 View attachment 132985 View attachment 132986 View attachment 132987 View attachment 132988View attachment 132990

Is that battery contact supposed to look like that?

Wooooooo!!! What a good looking squonk!! How's the juice? @Rob Fisher

I was tempted to go for Toffee D'luxe Mint, but I ended up getting 2 bottles of Mr Hardwick's Peach Pie. Better be good! :p

Back