Bigger battery devices

Barak

It puts the lotion on the skin
LV

Awards
Hey guys.

So i recently got into the sub ohm vibes and found the Atlantis which i totally fell in love with (just hope the bigger tank replacement comes soon. The 3 ml capacity drains quickly )

I currently have it running on my istick 30w which works great, but where the istick used to last me 2 days, i now get a few hours out of it on 30w. Which i understand completely.

So i looked at the 50w istick and saw it has double the battery capacity, think its 4400 mah.

What other devices are out there with a big ass battery?

How do the replaceable battery mods compare in terms of mah? Also do those devices come with pass through charging because that is a must for me. I saw the cloupor mini has pass through but the biggest 18650 battery i saw was 3100 mah. Are their devices that can take 2 of those?

Thanks. You guys always have the best advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

So i recently got into the sub ohm vibes and found the Atlantis which i totally fell in love with (just hope the bigger tank replacement comes soon. The 3 ml capacity drains quickly )

I currently have it running on my istick 30w which works great, but where the istick used to last me 2 days, i now get a few hours out of it on 30w. Which i understand completely.

So i looked at the 50w istick and saw it has double the battery capacity, think its 4400 mah.

What other devices are out there with a big ass battery?

How do the replaceable battery mods compare in terms of mah? Also do those devices come with pass through charging because that is a must for me. I saw the cloupor mini has pass through but the biggest 18650 battery i saw was 3100 mah. Are their devices that can take 2 of those?

Thanks. You guys always have the best advice.

The M80 is another great and powerful dual battery device. I run one with 0.7 Ohm coils and it lasts me at least a day (usually 2). It has 80W and the batteries are built-in, but it does do pass-through charging. It's also very well priced (~R1000).

For a device with removable batteries you can look at the Sigelei 100/150W. This is a powerhouse of a device, but it is very high quality and can cover ALL your vaping needs. The 150W version runs about R1500 without batteries.

Another alternative is the all new IPV4...this is a 100W device with temp sensing that also uses 2 batteries.

The M80 is another great and powerful dual battery device. I run one with 0.7 Ohm coils and it lasts me at least a day (usually 2). It has 80W and the batteries are built-in, but it does do pass-through charging. It's also very well priced (~R1000).

For a device with removable batteries you can look at the Sigelei 100/150W. This is a powerhouse of a device, but it is very high quality and can cover ALL your vaping needs. The 150W version runs about R1500 without batteries.

Another alternative is the all new IPV4...this is a 100W device with temp sensing that also uses 2 batteries.
Thanks man. Also just saw the m80.

Funny how 2 weeks ago i was happy as a pig in shit with my 30w istick and my nautilus mini. Now i have 2 subtanks and i want bigger mods.

Damn this is a dark hole. But an awesome one to fall into.

With the ipv4 and sigelei, do they feature pass through charging?

With the ipv4 and sigelei, do they feature pass through charging?

Sigelei No

IPV4 Yes, BUT only through the round hole via it's external wall charger, and not USB:(. The USB can only be used for firmware updates.

At the moment the m80 looks like it fits the requirements. Or the istick 50w

At the moment the m80 looks like it fits the requirements. Or the istick 50w

@Barak, I know you want passthough - and that makes sense for a device where you cant easily change batts

But just for the record, the Sigelei 100/150 has easily changeable batteries. The door is held on with strong magnets. Its much larger than the iStick and nowhere near as portable, but I love mine as a deskbound home device. Just letting you know

@Barak, I know you want passthough - and that makes sense for a device where you cant easily change batts

But just for the record, the Sigelei 100/150 has easily changeable batteries. The door is held on with strong magnets. Its much larger than the iStick and nowhere near as portable, but I love mine as a deskbound home device. Just letting you know
I just dont like the idea of chugging a battery charger with me. I suppose if you cycle them it wont be a hassle to charge. Simply charge one when the other one is in.

I take it the sigelei takes 2 batteries? Also what is the highest capacity 18650 batteries you get?

Also i dont care about size. I simply want the biggest amount of mah i can get.

I'm running a Goblin with a 0.4 ohm build on my iStick 50w. At 30 - 35w it lasts me 3 to 4 days on a charge

I just dont like the idea of chugging a battery charger with me. I suppose if you cycle them it wont be a hassle to charge. Simply charge one when the other one is in.

I take it the sigelei takes 2 batteries? Also what is the highest capacity 18650 batteries you get?

Also i dont care about size. I simply want the biggest amount of mah i can get.

Yes, the Sig 100/150 takes two 18650 batts.
When they are flat, you simply put in two charged ones.
I have 4 batteries for this device. You need to "marry the batteries" and keep them together.
So when the first two are flat, I put in the second two. Then the first two go into the charger. They get charged in a few hours - way quicker than I could ever deplete the two fresh ones in the Sig.

The 18650 batts I am using are the "Smurfs". (Blue Samsung 25R batts) Got them from VapeClub. They have 2500mah each.

I think if you have a dual battery mod like this and carry with you two freshly charged batts, you will be set for a very long time.

Just to give you an idea of battery life, I use my Sig on my Lemo1 at low power (around 12 to 15 Watts, dont laugh). I get around 16 to 20ml of juice before I change my set of batteries. That's about 4 to 5 Lemo tankfuls.

As another example, I took the Sig on my recent 10 day holiday. I did not vape it exclusively, but quite a bit while at the place we were staying. I went with two freshly charged batts in the device and I replaced them near the end of my holiday with my two freshly charged ones. I didn't even charge the flat ones. I got back a few days ago and my Sig still says I have 90% charge in the current batteries.

Obviously if you vape on it exclusively it wont last as long, but I think you will still get a lot of battery life out of it. I am very happy with it. To me, nothing beats being able to quickly change batteries. And I am not affected by load shedding because I always make sure my other two batts are freshly charged and ready to go.

But just be warned, it is a bulky device and quite squarish in shape. Doesn't have smooth rounded features etc.

Also, the cost is quite a lot more and you need 4 good batteries and a good quality charger.

Hope that helps

Here is what I would recommend:

If you are after an affordable device that delivers a great vape and battery life, get the M80. Best value for money right now IMO.

If you want the device that will leave you some room for growth, get the Sigelei 150W. The most powerful and high quality device currently available - it may cost more, but it won't need "upgrading" for quite some time.

Also, once you start buying batteries and a get charger, a whole other world of vaping devices opens up and you can always re-use the same batteries later in a new device - so it's a good investment too :D

Here is what I would recommend:

If you are after an affordable device that delivers a great vape and battery life, get the M80. Best value for money right now IMO.

If you want the device that will leave you some room for growth, get the Sigelei 150W. The most powerful and high quality device currently available - it may cost more, but it won't need "upgrading" for quite some time.

Also, once you start buying batteries and a get charger, a whole other world of vaping devices opens up and you can always re-use the same batteries later in a new device - so it's a good investment too :D
I have been looking at the sigelei 150w. Guess ill start saving for that and 2 3150mah 18650 batteries. And then to use the istick while they charge again till i can get 2 more batteries.

I just bought the wife a laptop so it might have to wait a bit.

I have been looking at the sigelei 150w. Guess ill start saving for that and 2 3150mah 18650 batteries. And then to use the istick while they charge again till i can get 2 more batteries.

I just bought the wife a laptop so it might have to wait a bit.

The Sigelei is a definitely the better long-term investment...for batteries I'd recommend you rather get some Sony VTC4s (2100mAh), Samsung 25Rs (2500mAh) or the new Efests (2800mAh) (available very very soon ;) ) for use in this device - the reason being that with 150W at your disposal you might want to do some low ohm high power vaping and then you will need the extra AMPs these batteries deliver ;)

I was in the same dilemma and eventually decided on the M80 as the best value. I got the Sigelei 100w+ device and Smurfs from Vapeclub eventually due to there being no stock of M80's or 150w Sigelei's at the time.

I only have 1 pair of batteries and just manage the charging overnight when I go to bed every second day. it would do 3 days but then you're skitish about your vaping frequency and the battery dying as it does go quicker when lower.

Nearly all my builds are 0.5ohm dual coils as I use the Kangertech pre-rolled coils from VM and I vape between 20-30w. That leaves a lot of room for future vaping trends and gives it a decent lifespan for the money it costs. I doubt I'll even use it's full potential to be honest. I tested it at 50w once when I just got it and my lungs can't handle that.

I can recommend them as its a pretty solid setup. Always ready, reliable, and predictable. All the display figures are accurate and it has all the right protection that helps you sort out your coils when you mess them up or they burn out but the device is never affected.

1 thing to be aware of is the button sticking on the Sigelei's. Happened tome a couple times on the first day and was thinking twice but researched it amd it is a common "problem". You just need to touch the button to fire, not press and it doesn't happen. Happens probably 3 times in the 2 months since and it just takes a 2nd tap to release, no unscrewing atty and all of that. This happens on the 100w+ & 150w Sigeleis.

Back