BILLET BOX REV4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I have been on holiday. Rather ask then falsely accuse, as stated in post proof of purchase can be provided
I think you should rather apologise to the group. You posted the Ad and from what I understand failed to communicate adequately with the interested parties…. bear in mind that you are new to the forum and no one could vouch for you.

I think you should rather apologise to the group. You posted the Ad and from what I understand failed to communicate adequately with the interested parties…. bear in mind that you are new to the forum and no one could vouch for you.
I would gladly apologise if people thought to ask before falsely accusing, it was not the same units offered to people either as stated before I had multiple of the same colour. As well as stating in my original post that I have proof of purchase for all items- why would I have this if they are not authentic?

I would gladly apologise if people thought to ask before falsely accusing, it was not the same units offered to people either as stated before I had multiple of the same colour. As well as stating in my original post that I have proof of purchase for all items- why would I have this if they are not authentic?

In that case I apologize for falsely accusing you.

As for asking, I could not ask more than I did. From the 11th of December up to now you have not read nor responded to any of my messages. What was I to think exactly having asked and not heard back?

Screenshot_20211220-003843_WhatsApp.jpg

As from my side, I still have the mod available, but the tank is gone. I do however have the other tank that I showed you as well. So if you are still up for the trade, I am willing to give it a shot, but you'll have to drive down to Toti for it after we set up a date, time and place.

Let me know, you have my number.

As for asking, I could not ask more than I did. From the 11th of December up to now you have not read nor responded to any of my messages. What was I to think exactly having asked and not heard back?

View attachment 246724

As from my side, I still have the mod available, but the tank is gone. I do however have the other tank that I showed you as well. So if you are still up for the trade, I am willing to give it a shot, but you'll have to drive down to Toti for it after we set up a date, time and place.

Will be in touch when I get back

View attachment 246724

Apologies as well from my side for miscommunication

View attachment 246724

Good luck @DarthBranMuffin , he did the same to me......starting chatting on WhatsApp and then POOF gone!!!!

Hi all I have been on holiday. Rather ask then falsely accuse, as stated in post proof of purchase can be provided

Don't even know why you guys are still trying to get in communication with this bloke. If i wanted to purchase something from someone who had this level of non-communication and even a more pathetic excuse for why then i would have blocked him from my profile long ago.
Even if he is legit ...... not the type i would want to conduct business with even if he offers me one at R1000.
And then has the audacity to ask for apologies ...... go suck a egg.
Been on holidays .... rofl ..... without a phone with mobile data ..... lol ..... no way to check ecigssa ..... seriously doubtful.
Anywayz ..... hope you all you humane individuals have a festive season. :)

Don't even know why you guys are still trying to get in communication with this bloke. If i wanted to purchase something from someone who had this level of non-communication and even a more pathetic excuse for why then i would have blocked him from my profile long ago.
Even if he is legit ...... not the type i would want to conduct business with even if he offers me one at R1000.
And then has the audacity to ask for apologies ...... go suck a egg.
Been on holidays .... rofl ..... without a phone with mobile data ..... lol ..... no way to check ecigssa ..... seriously doubtful.
Anywayz ..... hope you all you humane individuals have a festive season. :)
Some of us use our phones for work and therefore try and stay away from them on holiday so we don't have to be bugged all day while we get a couple weeks with our families out of the entire year.
But You say and do what you want

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back