Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The spiel from the Atmistique Website...

BilletBridge_sport_gold.jpg
The Billet Box users had two options until today: Diver or a cartomizer. But what if you belong to those who avoid rebuildable atomisers, bored using the cartomizer and simultaneously envy the rich result of clearomizer?

BilletBridge Sport is an adapter which allows you to use in the BilletBox the well known replacement heads Kanger Subtank, turning it into... a clearomizer.

The Subtank heads are available almost everywhere like in our store. You can put big diameter heads only to boro tanks but small diameter heads fit to both tank versions.

It is made from stainless steel AISI 304L hard gold plated and it is easy to use.

OK I bought one awhile back but have never tried it so today is the day!

Really simple to install obviously!

BilletBridge Sport 001.JPG BilletBridge Sport 002.JPG BilletBridge Sport 003.JPG BilletBridge Sport 004.JPG BilletBridge Sport 005.JPG

Oh WOW... just zero flavour at all! Nothing... zippo... bugger all... will dig around and see if I can find another coil because this one is just useless. So far this is an epic fail! :confused:

I think its best when you stick with the exocet. Maybe, just maybe the flow would be up to standard.

OK that was a complete fail because the Kanger Ceramic coils don't fit and I don't have any normal ones... but on the positive side the airflow is good! :p

Oh WOW... just zero flavour at all! Nothing... zippo... bugger all... will dig around and see if I can find another coil because this one is just useless. So far this is an epic fail! :confused:

You need to stick a ceramic coil in there:rofl::rofl::b1:

I'm running the Nicr coils in one BB. I don't have the sport but the normal atmostique bridge.

Works well for dessert flavours.

Lol i already tried this and reported findings in another thread. The SSOCC kanger clapton with the black ring at the bottom gives the best flavor but only really comes alive at 60W

Back