Billow V2?

Aren't our vendors just the best...catering to our every need and desire! :)

Thank you all...you all make our vaping journeys so much fun :clap:

@Yiannaki why were we getting better flavor that day with Paulie's Guava on the Lemo2 single coil versus the billow2 ? Do you think it could have been a wicking issue or perhaps just a case of the one juice being better on single?

@Yiannaki why were we getting better flavor that day with Paulie's Guava on the Lemo2 single coil versus the billow2 ? Do you think it could have been a wicking issue or perhaps just a case of the one juice being better on single?

Well to put it simply, that's how amazing the Lemo 2 is lol. Just messing.

I honestly think this was juice dependant. Maybe this juice was better suited to single.

But then again, you really enjoyed it with duals on the Nuppin.

It would appear I don't have an answer for you, aside from my opening line

Thanks @Yiannaki. Lol.

By the way, the vape on the Nuppin was considerably better than the Lemo 2. Dripping for the win ! ;-)

Stock is coming next week. Been a slight delay but will ship out to us Monday / Tues.

Damn, has no one in SA have 1 Billow to sell me?? I won't be available from next week Tuesday.. hence cannot do pre-order

Thanks for the Billow2 @Yusuf Cape Vaper . Can't wait to try it tonight! Also a big thanks for leaving your coil, wick and purple alien juice in the tank :D APPRECIATE IT :rock:

Back