Billow V3

First appearances it looks like a griffin. Hope they made substantial improvements.

First appearances it looks like a griffin. Hope they made substantial improvements.
Looks a bit like a blend of the Crius and the Griffin, I hope they didn't stray too far from what makes the Billow v2 so great. It seems they stuck to the v2's chimney design though.

@BumbleBee

Didnt watch the video. Velocity posts and reduced chamber? Hope it is a reduced chamber.

@BumbleBee

Didnt watch the video. Velocity posts and reduced chamber? Hope it is a reduced chamber.
Velocity posts with built in airflow, chamber looks the same as the v2 but with juice flow control added. It also has the Crius top fill with a bigger opening. Mike (the reviewer) measured the juice capacity at 5ml.

Maybe because I am "old school", still love my Billows V2, learnt (the hard way) to build my first coils on this (tiny) deck!

I want this..its the love child of the billows v2 the crius and vaporesso Gemini tank...I sooooo want this rta lol

I want but it's only available from the 15th April :(
For those interested I found it HERE

I'm starting to dislike this site, just when I thought I had my next round of Vape mail purchases lined up and budgeted for then this comes along.
Now I need to relook at what to cut so I can afford this. I need this, we can go a month without lights and water. We'll be fine :p

Mike on the Billow V3 Plus 25mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol lights and water not needed must say i got the v2 and wow what a tank it is this must be crazy nice

I'm on the v2 myself at the moment I loaned it from a friend but I watched some reviews on the v3 just yesterday and I was impressed I think I want the Plus though it looks like I might enjoy that more

Apparently the v3 leaks like a mofo I'm pretty sure no one here is able to share real world experience of it as yet cause I loved the v2 but the bottom fill was a pain

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Apparently the v3 leaks like a mofo I'm pretty sure no one here is able to share real world experience of it as yet cause I loved the v2 but the bottom fill was a pain

Yip picked that up in the reviews and this tank is so not on my list!

My Billow V3 arrived at my door at 10am all the way from NoonClouds...and just ordered the day before. :b1:
Build quality i on par with the previous versions for sure. gave it a nice warm bath and all was good.
Threw in 10-wrap stainless double coils at 2.4mm id and was pretty much smiling after the 1st couple of toots..and ..wow..the flavour just was just popping and have never tasted pear&caramel like this.
deff a must have for those flavour chasers.

by the way..i ordered the stainless steel but received the black version. I kept it anyways but
now it does not look all shiny on the stainless cuboids.

My Billow V3 arrived at my door at 10am all the way from NoonClouds...and just ordered the day before. :b1:
Build quality i on par with the previous versions for sure. gave it a nice warm bath and all was good.
Threw in 10-wrap stainless double coils at 2.4mm id and was pretty much smiling after the 1st couple of toots..and ..wow..the flavour just was just popping and have never tasted pear&caramel like this.
deff a must have for those flavour chasers.

@Yagya glad you happy with the service

I will check why they send you black and not silver. Apologies for this!!

Why they made it 23mm is beyond me. literally the reason why im not purchasing it

Back