Black Friday Sale

Is the online order discount only applicable tomorrow, or can I use it now?

O.k. THanks very much

Entered the code emailed to me and says the voucher does not exist.

@Vapers Corner - please advise

Got an email to say that all vouchers have been removed. Pity that some cheapskate shoppers abused the discount to get stuff for free and now spoiled it for us that really want to purchase proper stuff.

Got an email to say that all vouchers have been removed. Pity that some cheapskate shoppers abused the discount to get stuff for free and now spoiled it for us that really want to purchase proper stuff.

Could you tell us a bit more please? I haven't received an email to say the vouchers have been cancelled, so just wondering what the story is.

Could you tell us a bit more please? I haven't received an email to say the vouchers have been cancelled, so just wondering what the story is.

This was the mail:

Firstly, I apologize for the delayed response to your email as we had quote a Routh day.

I regret to inform you that we were forced to disable the vouchers.

Unfortunately to many people were taking advantage of this by placing a R150 order with R150 & on-top of this, we also do free delivery

We expected a bit of that but this was just crazy and we were getting into big trouble really, quickly.

I cannot apologise enough. But please note all orders that was placed WILL be shipped out tomorrow.

For those that could not take advantage of the vouchers. We are thinking of ways to make it up to you. Please keep an eye on your mailbox.

Once again, our sincere apologies.

We trust you understand our situation

This was the mail:

Ah, thank you. Tragedy of the commons. Why do people have to be scaly, especially from a shop which they probably have a long ordering history with. Shame about this - Vaper's Corner trying to knock it out the park again, and underestimating the unscrupulous.

This was the mail:

Firstly, I apologize for the delayed response to your email as we had quote a Routh day.

I regret to inform you that we were forced to disable the vouchers.

Unfortunately to many people were taking advantage of this by placing a R150 order with R150 & on-top of this, we also do free delivery

We expected a bit of that but this was just crazy and we were getting into big trouble really, quickly.

I cannot apologise enough. But please note all orders that was placed WILL be shipped out tomorrow.

For those that could not take advantage of the vouchers. We are thinking of ways to make it up to you. Please keep an eye on your mailbox.

Once again, our sincere apologies.

We trust you understand our situation

Yeah I totally get this and agree with it 100%. I mean these guys were robbed not so long ago, no reason to do it again so soon after.

Ah, thank you. Tragedy of the commons. Why do people have to be scaly, especially from a shop which they probably have a long ordering history with. Shame about this - Vaper's Corner trying to knock it out the park again, and underestimating the unscrupulous.
My sentiments exactly! They have always given me awesome service so I was going "yeah VC, way to go again"... But then people abuse it. Sad though, they were just trying to do an amazing thing and it burns them like that.

Well that sucks. They should have implemented a minimum order with the vouchers I guess. Kinda bitter pill to swallow that the "abusers" orders are still being honored while the rest of us can't use the vouchers anymore.

I agree wit @Effjh. They should have implemented a minimum order. It seems obvious to me that if you have stuff on your site that is R150 or below and you offer free shipping the outcome would be people trying to abuse it. Bad marketing/customer service moment. They should have sent an email out saying there was a minimum order now on vouchers. That would have been a better response I think.

Pity that some ruined it for all of us. Oh well. Live and learn.

Seriously not cool.

Had my eye on something.

Thanks to the clowns who ruined it for others.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Seriously not cool.

Had my eye on something.

Thanks to the clowns who ruined it for others.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Yeah some ppl

With the R150 voucher you can buy a bottle off E-Liquid for R160 so you only pay R10 for a bottle of juice and shipping is free.

I heard some ppl where creating new Accounts and used the same code over and over. So 10 bottles of Juice would have cost you a R100 and shipped for free.

I don't know why ppl will do this and take advantage of a good Vendor like this ELKE HOND KRY SY DAG!!

Had a Serpent Mini 25mm in the basket all evening... Came back to the PC and saw the cancellation email... Bummer, but yeah, people are greedy and ruin it for others.

Still a great Vape Shop with free shipping and good service!

Back