Up for grabs.
LokiLab Odin
Black
Not BF
1 day old.
Just not for me.

Price : R300
Will consider a swap for good condition Tobh
Shipping at buyers expense or collection from me.

20150114_203300.jpg

20150114_203315.jpg

Howsit boet. I have a 2 week old Tobh silver. I'm interested, but would first like to check out the Odin? Let me know.. Tx

@Marzuq I have a black tobH. Bought it a while back but barely used so still in good condition. To make it more tempting I can throw in an Anima and/or signet star as well, they would be a PIF as at this point they are dust gatherers lol

Last edited:
Can send pics in about an hour if your interested.

@Marzuq I have a black tobH. Bought it a while back but barely used so still in good condition. To make it more tempting I can throw in an Anima and/or signet star as well, they would be a PIF as at this point they are dust gatherers lol

I thought you liked that Anima on the iStick @Danny?
Why did you retire it in the end?

I thought you liked that Anima on the iStick @Danny?
Why did you retire it in the end?

The flavour on it it is really good, but it is a bit fiddly to build and as I get more into lower ohms I find myself tryin to lung hit the anima. Have even found that my istick gets far too little attention now because it cant heat up the gargantuan pieces of metal I am turning into coils (yep I said I would never go too low.....:giggle:). The gear addiction side of this hobby is ridiculous and with new stuff coming out all the time my new stance is try to keep it flowing. Even considering starting a gear and juice club type effort with a few people, that way it may be possible to divide and conquer collectively. I cant see a different way to keep up with it all.

Cant see the point in holding onto anything that I dont think is one of my all time bests (keeping the atomic for the istick;)), otherwise my cupboards are just going to be scrap metal yards.

@Marzuq here are pics. In the close up of the tobh you will notice one tiny scratch that it came with. Other than that it is in perfect condition, barely used at all. Let me know if you're interestedimage.jpgimage.jpg

@Danny just to confirm this is not bf right?
i want to use as a dripper so need to make sure

excellent. then we have a deal. send me a PM with your contact number and ill give you a call after 6 this eve

Hi @Marzuq - when you get these atty's, would you mind posting a pic of the black TOBH on your SMPL (stainless version right?) I think the black will look even better on the SMPL than the stainless. Although, most atty's look good on that mod tbh

Hi @Marzuq - when you get these atty's, would you mind posting a pic of the black TOBH on your SMPL (stainless version right?) I think the black will look even better on the SMPL than the stainless. Although, most atty's look good on that mod tbh
@KB_314 here you go

20150115_201823.jpg

20150115_194512.jpg

Thanks :) Looks really good. I especially like it on the stainless.

Thanks.
I've moved it onto the stainless and keeping it there. The stainless is my office vape and with the tobh there is less vapor and more flavour.

Dark horse on the black smpl. Rocks big time

Not too shabby!
I'm also a fan of the SMPL. I have a stainless one (clone) and its the only mech I own actually (well, I have a CF Mod I suppose but for some reason it doesn't feel like I went and bought a proper mech with that one). I tried the Darkhorse and really enjoyed it but I was a bit too late and the DH's were sold out. It's built for cloud chasing but I thought the flavour was great personally! Really awesome combo

And I am indeed very happy and proud. Rocking dual twisted 30g at 0,6ohms and very stoked with the flavour on the odin. A bit more tweaking and it may eventually beat my magma. Really great to meet you in person @Marzuq Thnks for the trade!

Was awesome. Meeting you as well @Danny. I'm glad u enjoying the odin. She will treat you well

Not too shabby!
I'm also a fan of the SMPL. I have a stainless one (clone) and its the only mech I own actually (well, I have a CF Mod I suppose but for some reason it doesn't feel like I went and bought a proper mech with that one). I tried the Darkhorse and really enjoyed it but I was a bit too late and the DH's were sold out. It's built for cloud chasing but I thought the flavour was great personally! Really awesome combo
Truthfully the dark horse is pretty good on flavour even though it's design is for clouds. It's my favourite atty on the smpl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back