Blaze solo rda

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards

Saw the presentation video of the new blaze solo rda and it looks really good!

Hopefully they land here soon!

Apart from that bottom airflow it looks good. I just get the feeling if not squonking and dripping, this will eventually gurgle....

Apart from that bottom airflow it looks good. I just get the feeling if not squonking and dripping, this will eventually gurgle....
In the video he says it’s the upgraded version of the Tauren Solo and that had the same bottom honeycomb airflow and that didn’t gurgle at all.

In the video he says it’s the upgraded version of the Tauren Solo and that had the same bottom honeycomb airflow and that didn’t gurgle at all.
Also the OG Recurve, cant comment on the V2 aa I haven’t tried it

I have three OG Recurves, no issues, but the is no airflow beneath the coil itself. Just saying you will drip straight into that honeycomb on the bottom. I'll give it a hard pass.

I have three OG Recurves, no issues, but the is no airflow beneath the coil itself. Just saying you will drip straight into that honeycomb on the bottom. I'll give it a hard pass.
Again if it’s the same as the OG Tauren solo then I can assure you it isn’t an issue but each to their own I suppose. Like I know you love the nitrous, I never made friends with it!

The Nitrous rocks for squonking, but it is a pain to drip into as it doesn't really allow for good juice flow to the juice well and tends to keep juice in the upper "chamber" which leads to gurgling and leaking. Have to drip very slowly and allow for juice to run down into the juice well. Well, that is my experience with it with the coil setup I use.

The Blaze Solo Rda will be on its way to me in the morning!

So keen!

So first impressions of the blaze is that it’s going to be awesome!

Easy build and wick.

Airflow is SUPER smooth.

Flavour? Can’t tell you cause I’m full of flu and everything is tasting like a mix up of medicine and nothing!

So first impressions of the blaze is that it’s going to be awesome!

Easy build and wick.

Airflow is SUPER smooth.

Flavour? Can’t tell you cause I’m full of flu and everything is tasting like a mix up of medicine and nothing!

So it's a pharmaceutical rda?

First impressions on the THC Blaze Solo RDA (on loan from @Paul33 )

It is not a Tauren. Airflow is way more open. The deck is similar to the Tauren Solo, but not as tight.

Tried it on the recommended coil height and lost a lot of flavor due to wasted airflow. Lifted the coil by 1mm and already the flavor is improved a lot. Anything smaller than a 3mm coil will be muted as well.

Ample space for juice, easy to coil and wick.

Airflow halfway open yields best flavor so far.

Still need a bit of tweeking and fiddling and testing, but so far not a bad RDA.

For those running Dead Rabbit RDA's, this will be right up your alley for a single coil option.

Last edited:
Back