BLCK Flavour - BLCK FRIDAY SPECIALS

Hehe... At 7AM refreshed and clicked add to cart on everything. Checked out at 7:10 and order got delivered this afternoon. Guess I must have been super lucky

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Morning All

I'd like to start of by saying Thank You to all that supported our BLCK Friday sale. The response we got was better than expected. Yes there were glitches along the way and the site also couldn't handle the capacity that well, for which I do apologize. We will take notes from this year and implement them on our next run. We truly appreciate all the support from this community.

On a related note
If you are querying an order which can't be tracked, we are aware of the delay at the courier guy's capturing dept. (they are lagging behind). They are working hard to resolve this and tracking will become available during the course of the day.
Please note all BLCK Friday orders have been dispatched from our premises on Monday (27/11/2017)
If you have any issues or queries with regard to your order please feel free to drop us a mail on
info@blckvapour.co.za or you can call or whatsapp 060 572 7300

We thank you for your patience & understanding in this matter & thank you for supporting our Sale.

Regards
Rich

Just want to say thank you again @Richio I expected my order to arrive tomorrow or Thursday and was happily surprised it arrived yesterday. Hats of to you for the epic service on the busiest day of the year.
Till what time where you guy's busy Friday night packing and dispatching orders?

Hi @Friep

Glad you got your order early as the couriers are a mess at this time of the year. We packed throughout the weekend so orders could all be dispatched on Monday :).

Back