BLCK Flavour - Something New for the Connoisseur

Hi @Patrick
These are definitely worth the wait. I was surprised by how potent they are. Let me know what you think.

Thank you @Richio. You are a champion!

No coffee as good as MF's one. Marietta - The Coffee Vape of your Dreams, which @Patrick and @Rude Rudi refer to above, is awesome.
I have been playing around with more simple mixes too:
  1. 2% MF Coffee + 2% FA Fresh Cream = a light, yet robust coffee for all day vaping.
  2. 2% MF Coffee + 1% FLV Cream = a tad sweeter and more nuanced filter coffee.
  3. 2% MF Coffee + 6% RF Aged Bourbon Cream = bliss, with a more roasted aspect.

Thank you @Richio. You are a champion!

No coffee as good as MF's one. Marietta - The Coffee Vape of your Dreams, which @Patrick and @Rude Rudi refer to above, is awesome.
I have been playing around with more simple mixes too:
  1. 2% MF Coffee + 2% FA Fresh Cream = a light, yet robust coffee for all day vaping.
  2. 2% MF Coffee + 1% FLV Cream = a tad sweeter and more nuanced filter coffee.
  3. 2% MF Coffee + 6% RF Aged Bourbon Cream = bliss, with a more roasted aspect.

Sounds brilliant @Andre and I cannot wait. That 2% is undiluted I take it? I see that some prefer to dilute MF.

How does the MF Pineapple rate?
Pineapple pineapple or more pina coolada-ish?
I need a good pineapple
I could not find anything with a quick search - other than just one not so complimentary remark. Decided not to get it in the end. If you do get it, please share your impressions.
Have read good things about the Dark Chocolate, Watermelon and Nectarine.

From the single flavour mix which I made, it tastes like an almost ripe pineapple (after a week steep). I will let it steep further and see what comes out of it as I'm also on the search for the perfect pineapple.

Oh my gosh, this looks very exciting and i have not yet begun DIY !

@Rude Rudi , is this the coffee that will make us a great authentic coffee vape?

Well done @Richio !

:D

Back