SOLD Bolt V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BioHAZarD

Item for Sale :- Bolt v2.5 Alumide with extra doors, buttons, 510 extras, Dees bottle and silver plated stripe
Selling Price :- R1,250 Imo_B says it is 2 low ;)
Condition :- 7/10 (current stripe is a bit buggered hence the new one included) - has been redyed recently
Age of the item :- Unsure
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Delivery/Collection :- Either (Delivery @ R100)
Reason for sale:- Funding new mod
Add a picture here :-

IMG_20180911_081302.jpg IMG_20181116_225932.jpg IMG_20181116_225941.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - I have a bolt v2.5 with a madmodder 22mm 510, maddox stab panels, maddox juma panels and a pmm panel. Im quite confident I can afford it. When I bought mine new I paid R4k excluding panels.

My point was that because the price is so low, people think this mod is a shitty mod. I got into an argument with someone who said the bolts are "cheap shit" and reference the bolt for R1250 on eciggsa. Hence my "way to make this undesirable" churp.

LOL - I have a bolt v2.5 with a madmodder 22mm 510, maddox stab panels, maddox juma panels and a pmm panel. Im quite confident I can afford it. When I bought mine new I paid R4k excluding panels.

My point was that because the price is so low, people think this mod is a shitty mod. I got into an argument with someone who said the bolts are "cheap shit" and reference the bolt for R1250 on eciggsa. Hence my "way to make this undesirable" churp.
Haha that is hilarious
I do apologize for u having 2 defend the price.

Well we can be assured that this person should be working in government cause he knows nothing but likes to talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back