Boxer rader

No info on the web yet or hugo vapor's site
I dont think its even listed there.

Weird

HAHA - not really - just like the idea of the 3D printed mod - The alien i bought is just gathering dust at the moment. only used it for abt 2 battery cycles. :( So i need a new backup mod :)

Will be interesting to see what the Minikin V2 lovers think of this mod given the similar form factor :)

Got mine on Friday, needed a mod that would fit my Eite RDA (which sits nice and flush) and have enough power to drive the massive coils you can fit in there. Thus far I am very impressed! It comes with a sleeve, which makes it quite a bit bulkier than the Minikin V2. Without the sleeve it still bigger than the V2, but not by that much. (had to look twice sometimes when grabbing it from the table to make sure I'm not grabbing he V2) If you like the form of the V2, you won't mind the Rader at all.

The buttons are all nice and clicky and it is light!! Craig mentioned it is light, but I did not expect it to be so much lighter that the Mininkin V2. At the price point it is a very nice high powered mod. The battery door is easy to remove, but is tight enough so that there is no rattle and won't just come lose, also sits nice and flush.

Ramp up time is good, had some big coils in the Elite and the Rader handled it with no problem. It gives you the voltage of the two batteries (not sure if you can switch it to a percentage), there is a puff counter, TC mode and bypass mode. (missing somethings here, but don't have the mod in front of me) Battery life was very decent, was running it at 115 watts and got through the day while watching some F1 and the Tour de France.

All in all, I am very happy with the purchase.

ok ordered one.

will c how i like it :)
Here is some pics I took for a mate over the weekend. The angle might be a bit misleading, but it will give you an idea of the size compared to the Minikin.
eb77d0ed5ed617a386bee7441f76f269.jpg
9c3a414b544024c874522d7ee11b9f6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Here is some pics I took for a mate over the weekend. The angle might be a bit misleading, but it will give you an idea of the size compared to the Minikin.
eb77d0ed5ed617a386bee7441f76f269.jpg
9c3a414b544024c874522d7ee11b9f6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Awesome dude. Much appreciated.
On a side note. That is a serious dripper collection :)

Got to love a good dripper. Gaming and dripping is not always the best option, but if you have enough of them lined up it solves the problem! :grimacing:
Haha - i can imagine - Drip - Level up - Drip - Level up - repeat :)

I received mine this morning. I normally hover around the 0.07 - 0.12 range. My previous Boxer v2 gave me the overheat issue after two pulls. They corrected that with this one. Wattage is a bit misleading but I adjust my wattage to taste. So far its a winner!!

Photo 2017-07-18, 14 23 27.jpg

Where did you guys order from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If memory serves the vaping biker done a review on this box and he was really impressed with it.

Just a note on the mod
I was wondering what the low voltage cut off was as my chocs were drained down to 3.4 already so i looked at the manual which states that the input voltage ranges from 5-8.4v. Taking this account i assume that the cut off would be 2.5 :) which is too low in my books :)

So for anybody interested in the mod you would just have to keep an eye on the voltage and hope the reading is accurate.

Other than that its an awesome mod so far.

I received mine this morning. I normally hover around the 0.07 - 0.12 range. My previous Boxer v2 gave me the overheat issue after two pulls. They corrected that with this one. Wattage is a bit misleading but I adjust my wattage to taste. So far its a winner!!

View attachment 101619
Hi, I might be a bit to the party but I see there is mention of an upgraded chip. Is there any real refinement, such as improved accuracy with wattage and battery readings, also ramp up time or how that power is delivered. Really looking into purchasing 1 as my current Predator has 510 issues, incorrect battery readings and sometimes doesn't fire. I suppose if the Rader can do those 3 things then it's pretty much a win.
Thanks

Hi, I might be a bit to the party but I see there is mention of an upgraded chip. Is there any real refinement, such as improved accuracy with wattage and battery readings, also ramp up time or how that power is delivered. Really looking into purchasing 1 as my current Predator has 510 issues, incorrect battery readings and sometimes doesn't fire. I suppose if the Rader can do those 3 things then it's pretty much a win.
Thanks
no idea. so far no problems with my one. the screen sometimes goes wonky but a battery pull sorts it.

Oh hi. Can I be part of the crew? :p
TQS19QM.jpg

What a lekker mod! Super super light. I really like the feel of the device.
I love the fact that I can lock the wattage (missed that on the Alien).
So far I'm quite the happy camper!

Back