Business Proposition

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Thinking of starting a new business as a service to the vaping community.

Love your vape and all the paraphernalia you have lovingly acquired in your lifetime?

Dread the afterlife without your vape? Don't we all?

Burial Service for Dedicated Vapers

Your own Marble Pyramid Chamber
Exquisitely Appointed with Oil Paintings of You & Carved Cabinets displaying your Precious Vaping Paraphernalia - for Your enjoyment in the Afterlife

MyGloriousTomb.jpg istockphoto-1132605764-170667a.jpg

If you are interested in a lucrative venture as a partner and have lots of $$$ (not ZAR) then make haste and drop me a line!

Thinking of starting a new business as a service to the vaping community.

Love your vape and all the paraphernalia you have lovingly acquired in your lifetime?

Dread the afterlife without your vape? Don't we all?

Burial Service for Dedicated Vapers

Your own Marble Pyramid Chamber
Exquisitely Appointed with Oil Paintings of You & Carved Cabinets displaying your Precious Vaping Paraphernalia - for Your enjoyment in the Afterlife

View attachment 245461 View attachment 245462

If you are interested in a lucrative venture as a partner and have lots of $$$ (not ZAR) then make haste and drop me a line!

I might be coming into some serious $$$ soon, just got an e-mail yesterday from a very wealthy Nigerian Prince. This looks like a sound investment!

I might be coming into some serious $$$ soon, just got an e-mail yesterday from a very wealthy Nigerian Prince. This looks like a sound investment!
Is it the snail farm guy??? Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have already sold everything and invested, should be getting my payout soon!!!

@Dela Rey Steyn We may have our First Customer! Here's holding thumbs for your Nigerian Prince to come through with some serious bucks!

Back